Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What 350z pics do u wanna see?, i'll get em sunday.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 09:32 AM
chicago_z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone asked about tire pressure monitor. It's on the trip computer which is the left most 'gauge' looking area on the center of the dash. There is a several week old post about the trip computer's functions as well as Vandy's posts from his ride in the car.

As far as my pic request... If they have the Lemans there I'd like to see a good color shot of that.

Am I the only one that is nervous about Lemans? Vandy's pictures are very informative, and he did say the color on his camera is bad, but I got a distinct 'brown' instead of 'orange' feel from it.

I ordered Lemans so I'm not sure I can change so I'm really hoping it is as cool in person as people have said.
Old 06-13-2002, 09:52 AM
InternetABYSS

Default They are gonna think I'm a nut case.

LOL...thats alot of pics...ill try to get as many as I can..but i'm sure ill have help from fellow my350z members....LETS HOPE they let me in the car as long as last time.....at the auto show they thought i was a little weird using a ditgial cam and video recorder and a 35mm cam....I still never posted the video tape...by the way just so all know....the concept car at the autoshow...had looked like almost exactly like the production pics ive seen ...even the antenna.
Old 06-13-2002, 05:37 PM
J Ritt

Thumbs up

Thanks for the offer...Could you please check the following?:

1. Sit in the seat and take a pic of your foot on the brake pedal. I'd lilke to see relative to an adult male's shoe, how far the gap really is between the gas and brake. It's tough to tell with only the pedal and no frame of reference. Maybe take a pic of your foot fully on the brake pedal, and then one with only the ball of your foot (left half of your foot) on the brake. I'm just curious how far this reach will be for a 'heel-toe' downshift. Also, tell us your shoe size!

2. Check if there's any room under the passenger seat. I'm assuming that this is going to be like any other car, but just want to be sure. This sounds a little silly, but I think I will use every available crevice on this car at some point. A CD case under the passenger seat will free up a compartment somewhere else.

3. Possibly measure the dimensions of that behind the seat lockbox with a tape.

I think that's it...thanks!

Old 06-13-2002, 06:55 PM
Z CRAZY
Charter Member #67

InternetABYSS: I guess you really opened up a can of worms on this one. Anyway good luck and I'm sure we'll all enjoy whatever you come up with.
Old 06-13-2002, 08:10 PM
atl123

Not sure if some one mentioned this, but a pic straight out the front from the drivers view and one straight out the back with the hatch closed. This way we can get an idea of the field of vision both ways. If you don't though, no problems. You've already got plenty of requests.
Old 06-13-2002, 08:31 PM
infinite z

Default Trunk

I'd like to echo the sentiments on the trunk space. All I care about at this point is to be able to put my mind at ease over the trunk. Will my hockey bag and sticks fit???? If Jeff can fit those golf clubs in there, I'll feel a little better. Anyone going that can take a hockey stick? That would rule!
Old 06-13-2002, 10:26 PM
J Ritt

Talking

I just reread my post...don't know what I was thinking...a little elaborate eh?

Also, could you please stand on your head, drink coffee with one hand, and with the other count the number tread blocks on each of the tires? Thanks.

Sorry about that. What do I care...I'm getting the car, regardless of whether it has latches, hooks, hidden storage areas, etc....i'll find out what I can fit when in its in my driveway.
Old 06-14-2002, 07:32 AM
knihc2008

well i was gonna request for something but after reading every else's requests i've forgotten mine.

if you can manage everyone else's i'll be happy.
Old 06-23-2002, 05:16 AM
Todd

Whatever happened to InternetAbyss and all the pics he was going to take??
Old 06-23-2002, 05:23 AM
robbyn
Charter Member #79

Originally posted by Todd
Whatever happened to InternetAbyss and all the pics he was going to take??
He got in a fight with his ex-- I mean not his exgirlfriend and didn't go. He posted his tale of woe here a couple of days ago. Although I'm beginning to wonder --to use a Texas expression in his honor --- if he aint all hat and no cattle.
Old 06-23-2002, 05:28 AM
Todd

I just found the message you're talking about. Yikes....

Last edited by Todd; 06-23-2002 at 05:33 AM.
Old 06-24-2002, 02:05 AM
InternetABYSS

Unhappy Sorry FOLKS

My personal life has got in the way of my Z fever and also has cause a few issues with my significant other.....I been too cazy about the Z on a daily basis and it helped my girlfriend to leave me and move out. I missed my oportunity to get all the pictures because I thought that night was the last night I was gonna have sex with her. So needless to say the power of my johnson was stronger than my Z fever.
Sorry to let you down...but alot of people were at the event and have gotten good pics....I think we have seen it all.

Now im just waiting for the July 3rd date and then my car. I'll still be watching the boards...but they have been dead for awhile now.

Only thing I am upset about was not meeting one of my sources Johnny Gable. She has been very nice in the past months on the phone. She was the older lady that was with Mr.K all week and the person that meets the Group Z people.

I also would have loved to take the invitation for the week trip to San Antonio (that is posted on my website)...but work got in the way.

I am getting less excited Nissan about the 350z....Nissan please release the info by july3rd I NEED MY SECOND WIND
Old 06-24-2002, 02:32 AM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, well at least you have your priorities straight
Old 06-24-2002, 03:03 AM
Zay

InternetABYSS,

Sorry to hear about all the drama. But, a mans got to do what a mans got to do, especially when it comes the opposite sex.

I was able to make the event at TMS as well as several others that follow this board. I think seeing the Z in real life would have been the wind that you need in your sail right as far as Nissan and the Z goes. Seeing it and sitting in it certainly rejuvinated me.
Old 06-24-2002, 03:34 AM
InternetABYSS

Default i have seen it before and sat in it

i did that in march at the dallas auto show....sitting in it was the thing that has made me Z nuts for months.....if i would have done that again it would have made me a total nut case.....and made me even worse.....well thats what my girlfriend or ex said. Well she convinced me to not go, but I dont know what curves i like better 350z or my Double D 130lb girlfriend. The main plus for the Z it dont talk back and does what i want it to do. Well I guess i decided that night. But then again the 350z didnt come to my door step and say drive me like I know you can. I'm sure I would have chosen differently.
Old 06-24-2002, 04:36 AM
jmack

Default Where's the kleenex

Sniff, sniff. Stop it JmanZ.
Old 06-24-2002, 05:24 AM
ToddLuc

Valdis,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by valdis
Get shot of the key and remote if ya can.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot remember where I got this picture. Either here somewhere, or from another 350Z site.

Todd
Attached Thumbnails What 350z pics do u wanna see?, i'll get em sunday.-350z-caravan-045-small.jpg  
Old 06-24-2002, 06:00 AM
Boomer

Default Late for pics?

I haven't seen a pic of the frost leather yet. Does anyone know where I could see it? Have I missed something that has been done before?

Boomer--Chagrined

Quick Reply: What 350z pics do u wanna see?, i'll get em sunday.