Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

New to group. Just saying hi.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 12:28 AM
Woodyear
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tru dat, its a shame its such awesome young guys cleanin up his mess over there instead of all the assbackwards hypocritical rich boys in this country. stay frosty man.
Old 09-25-2004, 05:25 AM
Darthvol

Originally posted by Woodyear
tru dat, its a shame its such awesome young guys cleanin up his mess over there instead of all the assbackwards hypocritical rich boys in this country. stay frosty man.
Good grief, Woodyear, what CelticPride2 and jcurtis said, times 3! I can't figure out whether you're working for the Kerry campaign, or for the Bush campaign, trying to make the Dems look bad by association. Either way, do you really believe that mobilizing the "Japanese-sports-car-owning vote" is going to swing the election either way? There is a proper forum for people who just can't resist discussing politics with that particular demographic, AND THIS AIN'T IT!!!!! Please go there, in haste.

On a FAR more important matter, Christopher, God bless you, thank you for your service to our country, welcome to the forum and come home safe!
Old 09-25-2004, 12:35 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why don't you just say what you really think, Darthvol!!

LOL!
Old 09-25-2004, 04:20 PM
CelticPride2

Originally posted by Darthvol
Good grief, Woodyear, what CelticPride2 and jcurtis said, times 3! I can't figure out whether you're working for the Kerry campaign, or for the Bush campaign, trying to make the Dems look bad by association. Either way, do you really believe that mobilizing the "Japanese-sports-car-owning vote" is going to swing the election either way? There is a proper forum for people who just can't resist discussing politics with that particular demographic, AND THIS AIN'T IT!!!!! Please go there, in haste.

On a FAR more important matter, Christopher, God bless you, thank you for your service to our country, welcome to the forum and come home safe!
Well put, good sir....if I wanna read that stuff, I'll go to the appropriate forum.

Nice to know that someone realizes I posted that comment for reasons other than the sheer pleasure of hearing my fingers hit the keyboard.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:24 PM
gunbbang121

Can't agree more. I just hope you stay safe up there man...
Also welcome =) im pretty much new here too and im so happy i stumbled to this place. Tons of information, people to help you out, people to just listen to your problems or whatever's in your mind... this is such a great place. It's the Z fans here that makes this forum so addicting