Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

CarSponsorShip.com??

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 08:40 PM
35OcraZy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CarSponsorShip.com??

I was just wondering, has anybody applied to that CarSponsorShip.com to see if u get sponsered?? u can get approve for $500-$25,000 but u have to pay like a lil fee's n stuff.. looks kinda TOO GOOD to be TRUE for me.

Just wondering if anybody tried it? or applied for it?? i tried readin into it more.. but theres nothin to read?? it doesn't really tell u why they're sponsoring your or why they're givin u the money or wat you have to do.. soo

Heres the link. its one of our sponser on the forum, u can find a lil banner here and there. CarSponserShips.com
Old 09-26-2004, 01:50 AM
OgreDave

Someone posted a review / summary of this thing b4 .. maybe not on this forum? Anyways, it's a scam.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:01 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by OgreDave
Someone posted a review / summary of this thing b4 .. maybe not on this forum? Anyways, it's a scam.
Just a correction....my350z.com wouldn't be sponsoring them if it were a scam. This community is too small. The result of the thread regarding this company and there offer is that they have a rather strange business model where you end up paying to be sponsored. Not a scam, just an unusual program that may or may not really be "sponsorship" per se.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like a pyramid thing
Old 09-26-2004, 06:25 PM
35OcraZy

Originally posted by kcobean
Just a correction....my350z.com wouldn't be sponsoring them if it were a scam. This community is too small. The result of the thread regarding this company and there offer is that they have a rather strange business model where you end up paying to be sponsored. Not a scam, just an unusual program that may or may not really be "sponsorship" per se.
hmm.. that was kinda confusin.. still sounds like a scam.. but 'not really'

anybody triedd it?? or kno someone that did.. j/w
Old 09-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Boiler

My guess is that it is mainly a way of generating a database that these companies can then sell to.

Nobody is going to give you anything unless they can make money out of it, ask yourself why they would?

A friend of mine years ago had his car resprayed for 'free', the deal was that he had to have it covered in adverts for I think 6 months. There you can see the pay off.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:48 AM
SlamMan

You'll notice when you apply to get your car "sponsored" you don't actually have to have proof that you even own a car. You just have to have 90 bucks.

My guess is it's more like a Costco or Sams club where you pay your membership fee and you get access to discount gear. Unfortunately since no one has tried it there is no telling what the deal really is. One way or another they seem like they are trying to pass off their business as something it isn't.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:07 PM
canton_g35

from what I understand, most people get the decalkits.com sponsorship worth $400 which you ca use any way you want. But you have to put the decalkits.com sticker on your car. And some people have gotten the houseofboom sponsorship which is I think up to $10000. But I think it's one of those spend a $ get a $. So if you spend $1000 you get $1000. And you have to buy from their catalog.