Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Owning my Z just got even better! -

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 12:41 PM
mwaller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Owning my Z just got even better! -

First, some background. I graduated from college last May, and have no credit history other than from 1 credit card. I tried all the online lenders, but was flatly rejected by all except one, who offered me 17% interest on a fraction of the amount I requested. Thanks to Nissan, I was able to financing through their "Signature Graduate" program. The rate I got, 8.25%, was Ok, but not great. But I was happy to receive anything at all.
Today, my dealer called to inform me that he had just learned that Nissan had recently lowered the rate to 6.25%!!! He offered to over-night me a new contract to sign. This will save me nearly $30/month for 60 months!!! I couldn't be happier. This is proof positive that the is some goodness in the auto-sales business.
Regards,
Mika
Old 10-29-2002, 12:56 PM
350zSpeedRacer

Hmmmm. Wonder if that would apply to me? I graduated last December, but by the time I pick up the car, I'll have a mortgage and I'm already building up the credit as I can.

I just don't want to have a ridiculous finance charge when interest rates are so low!
Old 10-29-2002, 07:27 PM
zoogler

Default Re: Owning my Z just got even better! -

Originally posted by mwaller
First, some background. I graduated from college last May, and have no credit history other than from 1 credit card. I tried all the online lenders, but was flatly rejected by all except one, who offered me 17% interest on a fraction of the amount I requested. Thanks to Nissan, I was able to financing through their "Signature Graduate" program. The rate I got, 8.25%, was Ok, but not great. But I was happy to receive anything at all.
Today, my dealer called to inform me that he had just learned that Nissan had recently lowered the rate to 6.25%!!! He offered to over-night me a new contract to sign. This will save me nearly $30/month for 60 months!!! I couldn't be happier. This is proof positive that the is some goodness in the auto-sales business.
Regards,
Mika
Cool deal man. I know you probably have, but did you checked your credit report?