Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

Follow the Nissan Z to......Z1 Motorsports 12/7

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 07:19 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vnarang
Bryan, I just wanted to say thanks for keeping us updated and supplying some nice pictures. I took interest in a particular picture that you had in the album, it's the picture where it looks like you swapped the rear stock rims, with some Volk ones.

I have a question:

What was the size on that wheel, and how did it look on the 370Z? The only reason I ask is because I have a set of CE28N's and I've been considering trading in my Z for the newer one, only if my rims fit. From what people have told me after they received word of Nissan's offset on this car, it won't work. But my wheel specs are as follows:

19x9.5 +22F
19x10.5 +22R

If you could make some sort of comparison, as to how the rims looked like when you put it on, and their sizes. Looking at the picture, the rims look pretty goofy.

Thanks.

Nah, that picture was of a 350Z that was in the parking lot. It wasn't on the 370Z. We didn't a chance to swap any wheels out on the 370 and see how they looked. We had a set of 20's here off of a customer's G35 that we wanted to test fit on it but we couldn't get the time (or approval) to do so. Just gonna have to wait until we buy a company 370 test car to throw something on it.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:27 AM
vnarang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bryan@Z1
Nah, that picture was of a 350Z that was in the parking lot. It wasn't on the 370Z. We didn't a chance to swap any wheels out on the 370 and see how they looked. We had a set of 20's here off of a customer's G35 that we wanted to test fit on it but we couldn't get the time (or approval) to do so. Just gonna have to wait until we buy a company 370 test car to throw something on it.
Damn, I feel like a retard.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:36 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Damn, I feel like a retard.
Lol, I did the same thing when I was copying the links from the album. I looked at it and was like "when did we do that?" then I noticed it was a 350.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Ilike350Z

damn it gonna suck for us, rain is on the way
Old 12-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to thank Bryan, Russell, John, and the entire Z1 staff for hosting a really terrific event. We all had a really great time, and thanks for putting on a great show!

If you ever get out of the aftermarket car business, I think you have great potential as a professional DJ!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:31 PM
ZeeForce

Video stream was a great idea, wish we had it at Elk Grove.

+1 Amanda Gift is hot in person. How does she pack so much on that frame.

Great pics, hopefully you will have some of Kandiss soon.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:09 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ZeeForce
Video stream was a great idea, wish we had it at Elk Grove.

+1 Amanda Gift is hot in person. How does she pack so much on that frame.

Great pics, hopefully you will have some of Kandiss soon.
I'm still looking for the Kandiss pics myself. I thought that Downshift took some of her with the blue 370Z but they aren't on the servers yet. I'm going to post some more pics from other people here shortly.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:11 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I want to thank Bryan, Russell, John, and the entire Z1 staff for hosting a really terrific event. We all had a really great time, and thanks for putting on a great show!

If you ever get out of the aftermarket car business, I think you have great potential as a professional DJ!
I love doing shows like that, the promotions side of it as well as hosting the events. Z Nationals last year was the first car show I worked as a DJ, I've been doing bar trivia and stuff like that for a couple of years though. Talking comes naturally, lol.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:30 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

These are some pics that Josh took at Z1 and on the drive up to Winston Salem to Modern Nissan.
More can be found Here.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 PM
RedSled

I'm really starting to like that yellow. How does it look in person? Is it close to say an S2000s Spa Yellow?

Thanks for the pics, I wish the Follow the Z event would have made a stop somewhere here.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:40 PM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RedSled
I'm really starting to like that yellow. How does it look in person? Is it close to say an S2000s Spa Yellow?

Thanks for the pics, I wish the Follow the Z event would have made a stop somewhere here.
Hmmm, it's been a while since I've seen a yellow S2K so I can't really remember. It's a fairly dark yellow, so it's not too canary like, personally I wouldn't want it but it's a pretty good looking color. I really want to see an orange added to the line up.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:55 PM
RedSled

Hmmm, it's been a while since I've seen a yellow S2K so I can't really remember. It's a fairly dark yellow, so it's not too canary like, personally I wouldn't want it but it's a pretty good looking color. I really want to see an orange added to the line up.
Thanks for the response. Yeah, I was hoping something like Solar Orange would appear on the color list... gorgeous color. I'm sure it'll pop up eventually though.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:14 PM
ZeeForce

I'm still looking for the Kandiss pics myself. I thought that Downshift took some of her with the blue 370Z but they aren't on the servers yet. I'm going to post some more pics from other people here shortly.
Cant wait to see them.

Great addtional pics added to your link. Q: Where were the ones taken of from what looks like a dealer show room from upstairs?

I still need to upload my pics on the Elk Grove thread.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:16 PM
ZeeForce

I am hoping next year they bring back for 1 year only, the Brickyard or Interlagos Fire, similiar to what they did previously for those two colors.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:03 PM
bloodwings19

Originally Posted by RedSled

The spa yellow and ultra yellow are the same because I had the S2K in the garage with my Z at one time. They both look the same, and if they made the 370z with the UY, than it should look the same. From the picture, I think they re-did the 2005 color.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Rexy7

Anyone know what time the HIN @ Deer Park, NY starts on saturday 12/13?
Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ZeeForce
Cant wait to see them.

Great addtional pics added to your link. Q: Where were the ones taken of from what looks like a dealer show room from upstairs?

I still need to upload my pics on the Elk Grove thread.
Modern Nissan in Winston Salem, NC. Josh and Russell drove the cars from our place to to that dealership for a partial event. They just rolled the cars in for a couple of hours before taking them on to Chantilly, VA.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:08 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a question:

What was the size on that wheel, and how did it look on the 370Z? The only reason I ask is because I have a set of CE28N's and I've been considering trading in my Z for the newer one, only if my rims fit. From what people have told me after they received word of Nissan's offset on this car, it won't work. But my wheel specs are as follows:

19x9.5 +22F
19x10.5 +22R

If you could make some sort of comparison, as to how the rims looked like when you put it on, and their sizes. Looking at the picture, the rims look pretty goofy.

Thanks.
I saw the size/offset of the 19s in the rear, and your rear wheels will be fine. I did not see the fronts, but would bet my last nickel your fronts would be ok as well.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:03 PM
ZeeForce

Modern Nissan in Winston Salem, NC. Josh and Russell drove the cars from our place to to that dealership for a partial event. They just rolled the cars in for a couple of hours before taking them on to Chantilly, VA.
I am envious! Any feedback on that ride to the dealershiop and then onto Chantilly?
Old 12-15-2008, 09:16 PM
hiz-n-herz

Originally Posted by scotts300
I saw the size/offset of the 19s in the rear, and your rear wheels will be fine. I did not see the fronts, but would bet my last nickel your fronts would be ok as well.
Per the 370z owner's manual (Sect 9, page 8), the front offsets from the factory are +47 for the 19x9. Too bad! I am wondering if my +15's will fit

It states the rear 19x10's are +30, which is great.

Quick Reply: Follow the Nissan Z to......Z1 Motorsports 12/7