Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

Shorter, Wider, More Powerful & Stylish! What's Not To Like! (Great read & pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 03:15 PM
_STEVEO_01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
Yea totally man....screw a car that's lighter and more powerful with a better interior and better brakes, not to mention who wants the latest in VVEL technology and more displacement...screw all that noise...

Yea for sure dude... This would be applicable for your average joe who has no intentions of modifying a stock Z as opposed to an enthusiast who would change/upgrade all that you have so scarcastically listed (at a minimum) of which I find to be irrelevant... Lighter, better interior, brakes, displacement... There are many "superior" aftermarket parts out there that replace components in the current Z to include FI kits and the list goes on an on.... All listed are opinions and a matter of personal preference, I was just simply commenting on the styling of the new Z... Nothing more, nothing less. I must have upset the clitoris. You must be one of the first in line to purchase one of these puppies huh? In that case Im sorry The Z34 is the best thing since a slice of bread.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 11-20-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:35 PM
sambo

when modded up right it will look real nice.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:37 PM
SnakeBitten

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Yea for sure dude... This would be applicable for your average joe who has no intentions of modifying a stock Z as opposed to an enthusiast who would change/upgrade all that you have so scarcastically listed (at a minimum) of which I find to be irrelevant... Lighter, better interior, brakes, displacement... There are many "superior" aftermarket parts out there that replace components in the current Z to include FI kits and the list goes on an on.... All listed are opinions and a matter of personal preference, I was just simply commenting on the styling of the new Z... Nothing more, nothing less. I must have upset the clitoris. You must be one of the first in line to purchase one of these puppies huh? In that case Im sorry The Z34 is the best thing since a slice of bread.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:31 PM
TXSTYLE
Banned

Yea totally man....screw a car that's lighter and more powerful with a better interior and better brakes, not to mention who wants the latest in VVEL technology and more displacement...screw all that noise...
Hahahahhahahha!
Old 11-20-2008, 07:07 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No way...you can mod a Z?!?!? I had no idea.

I just found your statement about possibly getting "stuck" with a Z34 (that will be better in pretty much every way than a Z33) pretty ridiculous. I get that you don't like the styling right now, I'm not a big fan of it either but I know that cars grow on me over time. I didn't like the GT-R when I first saw pictures of it, but now it looks like pure sex.

First in line to purchase the Z34?? Hardly. I've got 5 years, nearly $30K in mods (almost zero labor paid for) and my blood sweat and tears in my Z33. You won't see me in a Z34 anytime soon, but I'm not going to bag on it. Nissan went a fantastic direction with the new Z. They made it a better sports car.

Toodles...oh and let me know how all the modding goes. Those "superior parts" aren't always what they may seem. Believe me.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

so ugly. I gotta see it in person though
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mazinger Z
This is the first time I've read about the auto-blip feature... anyone tried it yet?
+1, I wanna try that seems pretty cool
Old 11-20-2008, 07:32 PM
bigcloud

Couldn't have said it better.. I agree with you. I can't wait until mine is in my driveway...
Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM
_STEVEO_01

No way...you can mod a Z?!?!? I had no idea.

I just found your statement about possibly getting "stuck" with a Z34 (that will be better in pretty much every way than a Z33) pretty ridiculous. I get that you don't like the styling right now, I'm not a big fan of it either but I know that cars grow on me over time. I didn't like the GT-R when I first saw pictures of it, but now it looks like pure sex.

First in line to purchase the Z34?? Hardly. I've got 5 years, nearly $30K in mods (almost zero labor paid for) and my blood sweat and tears in my Z33. You won't see me in a Z34 anytime soon, but I'm not going to bag on it. Nissan went a fantastic direction with the new Z. They made it a better sports car.

Toodles...oh and let me know how all the modding goes. Those "superior parts" aren't always what they may seem. Believe me.

Wow, your taking this personal princess... Take a minute and breathe, your letting your hormones get the best of you. This is a public forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, period. I said my part then you came at me trying to be a smartas.s turd. Now get over it.

Deuces...oh and by the way, been there done that with numerous builds, many strokers and turbos included, been in the game for a while... Not impressed. Next.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 11-20-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:55 PM
350tarheelz

i HATTTE the new 370Z. Everything about it. I was ready to get an 07 after XMAS season, and ready to get a greatt deal on it. now i want to splurge and get the 370Z. Does anyone see any reason to really wait a year for the 2010 to come out? I mean I'm sure it will be a little better performance wise but why not just spend the couple grand in mods to make it the same if thats a problem. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated because I'm ripping my hair out thinking about 07 then upgrade in 2 years or just get the 370Z
Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Wow, your taking this personal princess... Take a minute and breathe, your letting your hormones get the best of you. This is a public forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, period. I said my part then you came at me trying to be a smartas.s turd. Now get over it.

Deuces...oh and by the way, been there done that with numerous builds, many strokers and turbos included, been in the game for a while... Not impressed. Next.
It's YOU'RE not your.

I rather be a smartass on here than sound like an idiot.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:03 PM
blasian

It's YOU'RE not your.

I rather be a smartass on here than sound like an idiot.
Your crazy

It's funny how quick people are to bash the damn thing and it's not even for sale yet.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:09 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by blasian
Your crazy

It's funny how quick people are to bash the damn thing and it's not even for sale yet.
Same thing happened with the Z33. I remember reading posts on message boards like. WAAAAAA it doesn't have stock turbos!@!## Nissan is taking a step backward@@!#@! WAAAA It's a fat pig@@!#@!# WAAAAA It has a truck motor@!#!@#!@ WAAA It looks like a disgusting turd!@!#@@ Now a lot of those idiots own 350Zs....

It all goes in cycles. In two years geniuses like "STEVEO" here will feel pretty dumb when a simple FI kit on relatively low boost makes well over 500whp with the 370...Man I'm glad I got my 720p HDTV I almost got stuck with a 1080p model.....
Old 11-20-2008, 08:15 PM
350tarheelz

In two years geniuses like "STEVEO" here will feel pretty dumb when a simple FI kit on relatively low boost makes well over 500whp with the 370...
Thanks.....you just made up my mind to bite the bullet and get the 370Z haha. Boosted...could this be a 500HP car with decent reliability?? I don't know anything about reliability with turbos on 350Z's (new here) so it's a serious question. If the answer is yes then I am sold on the 370Z for sure.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:23 PM
pdjafari

nissan is fcukin up
Old 11-20-2008, 08:30 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by 350tarheelz
Thanks.....you just made up my mind to bite the bullet and get the 370Z haha. Boosted...could this be a 500HP car with decent reliability?? I don't know anything about reliability with turbos on 350Z's (new here) so it's a serious question. If the answer is yes then I am sold on the 370Z for sure.
I can't answer that for sure since I don't have the power to see the future, BUT it will have a much better chance of being able to do that than the 350Z does. If you're in the market for a new Z, the 370Z is better in almost every way if the styling grows on you.

It's just my prediction that you will see 370Zs rolling around with stock motors and bolt-on turbo kits with over 500whp...
Old 11-20-2008, 08:31 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Originally Posted by pdjafari
nissan is fcukin up
What a fantastic, insightful post. Please...more 4 word posts, they are exactly what builds a informative community...
Old 11-20-2008, 08:33 PM
_STEVEO_01

Same thing happened with the Z33. I remember reading posts on message boards like. WAAAAAA it doesn't have stock turbos!@!## Nissan is taking a step backward@@!#@! WAAAA It's a fat pig@@!#@!# WAAAAA It has a truck motor@!#!@#!@ WAAA It looks like a disgusting turd!@!#@@ Now a lot of those idiots own 350Zs....

It all goes in cycles. In two years geniuses like "STEVEO" here will feel pretty dumb when a simple FI kit on relatively low boost makes well over 500whp with the 370...Man I'm glad I got my 720p HDTV I almost got stuck with a 1080p model.....
You did good. Did you come up with that all by yourself? You seem to know alot about nothing. You are merely making assumptions with your "words of wisdom" assuming alot of idiots now who own 350z's are the ones who knocked them when they were initially introduced... That's absurd. How could you possibly know that? If that was true, it's probobly because you felt that way. I to have put a ton of money into my Z33 HR build and prior Z33 RevUp, so considering a 370Z at this time is pointless. Im too far along to start over again. I have been able to achieve outstanding numbers and times just like you and many other members of this forum. So whats your point? Your hypocritical statements put you in the same predicament now don't they??? Your ignorant posts mean jack considering this car hasn't even come out yet, but you seem to be all knowing. There's always one... Your right about one thing princess, it is going to be a good platform to start, never denied that did I??? I originally said the styling was ugly and you got butt hurt. Now get your head out of your culo and pay attention... Ya silly little bit.ch.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 11-21-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:54 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

You did good. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Im proud of you princess...
HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME....I FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE EMOTICONS!!!!
: icon39:

Welcome to my ignore list. It's been a couple years since someone has earned that distinction!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:59 PM
DIGItonium

What a fantastic, insightful post. Please...more 4 word posts, they are exactly what builds a informative community...
Dude, I can only imagine what MY370Z.COM forums would be like. The community isn't the same anymore... it doesn't keep me from getting the 370Z, though. Good for me, right? HAha.
Like mud-wrestling with a pig — it is a waste of time because you cannot win and the pig enjoys it...

Quick Reply: Shorter, Wider, More Powerful & Stylish! What's Not To Like! (Great read & pics)