Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

370z haters! Why bother!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 02:49 PM
jduet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

England FTMFL
Old 12-02-2008, 02:49 PM
markjames81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sbZenth
I thought the "." would suffice. Most sentences don't need a disclaimer about their intended purpose. You are supposed to be able to determine it yourself. I suggest moving to America.
But, it was my opinion that you should have one. Isnt that what forums are all about.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:51 PM
sbZenth

Originally Posted by markjames81
But, it was my opinion that you should have one. Isnt that what forums are all about.
No. You cannot tell me what my sentence was. I wrote it, I tell you what it says. And if you are too stupid to understand what it means, then you need some lessons.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:51 PM
jduet

I thought you were going to bed
Old 12-02-2008, 02:53 PM
markjames81

Originally Posted by jduet
I thought you were going to bed
But I dont want too. Im having far to much fun amusing you guys.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:53 PM
3FIDDYZED

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
^ Tell your women to shave their pits and MAYBE we'll consider.
Wrong country mate..... Think you may be thinking of countries across the channel...
Old 12-02-2008, 02:55 PM
markjames81

No. You cannot tell me what my sentence was. I wrote it, I tell you what it says. And if you are too stupid to understand what it means, then you need some lessons.
I didn't know it was possible to spell "and" with a capital "A". I would think it isn't, Mr English.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:57 PM
markjames81

Originally Posted by 3FIDDYZED
Wrong country mate..... Think you may be thinking of countries across the channel...
Yes. Its France he's think of. I couldn't be arsed with this one.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:58 PM
markjames81

Where have all the cowboys gone?
Old 12-02-2008, 02:59 PM
sbZenth

I didn't know it was possible to spell "and" with a capital "A". I would think it isn't, Mr English.
It's a new sentence, you dumb fuc*.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:04 PM
markjames81

Even though it's a new sentence, you still can't start it with "and". Using this word continues a sentence.

Someone needs to check their college diploma for authenticity.

Dumb fuc$ was a bit harsh. Im proving quite the opposite at the moment, cowboy!
Old 12-02-2008, 03:07 PM
markjames81

The word "and" is what you would call a conjunction, and should not be used to start a sentence.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:08 PM
jduet

Where have all the cowboys gone?
Their probibally back in Dallas practicing. They play in Pittsburgh next week which definately won't be easy, but who knows? "any given Sunday."
Old 12-02-2008, 03:09 PM
3FIDDYZED

Mark, think its time to give up mate, your argument started off well about the 370z but its now down to a purile slanging match that does nothing for your original statement....

Wind ups or not your being an **** and its not clever....

Thread has now failed....
Old 12-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Tac-M

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some of us are true Nissan fanatics. And the new design team needs to have their ***** cut off for making the most hideous lineup in Nissans history.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:15 PM
markjames81

Originally Posted by 3FIDDYZED
Mark, think its time to give up mate, your argument started off well about the 370z but its now down to a purile slanging match that does nothing for your original statement....

Wind ups or not your being an **** and its not clever....

Thread has now failed....
Tit for tat. I was just reacting to some nasty comments about my spelling. I wasn't trying to be clever. Just defend my corner. Nothing wrong with that. I had noticed the thread had failed long ago.

Why couldnt we have a nice diplomatic thread, without all of these nasty comments. Oh well.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:40 PM
_STEVEO_01

Tit for tat. I was just reacting to some nasty comments about my spelling. I wasn't trying to be clever. Just defend my corner. Nothing wrong with that. I had noticed the thread had failed long ago.

Why couldnt we have a nice diplomatic thread, without all of these nasty comments. Oh well.

Why don't you take that diplomatic thread and stick it up your pansy, sweet little *** you brittle lil' silly bit.ch... Bottom line, AT THIS POINT, nobody here cares what your interests are, whether it's the 350z, 370z, or the wifey with the saggy **** and a bag of cow tongues in her panties... You started this thread clown, didn't quite get the results and or feedback you wanted and now your either in your "denial stage" (which is very apparent pertaining to your above quote) or on the rag. What you need to do is grow thick skin and deal with peoples opinions, in case you haven't noticed there are alot of them in the "real world", gotta take the silver spoon out of your *** princess and take a stroll past the cottage to experience that. Now go cry to your mummy and tell her a mean little stranger just took your sweet little virginity, (tell her STEVEO sent you... She knows who I am...)

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 12-02-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like coming in here a b!tching about it cuz the more time I spend bi!tching about it, I will eventually get tired of bashing it and it will start to grow on me.

But the lights will always blow sideways.

Besides I want to hang around long enough to hear about the OMG 273 miles and it's at the dealers getting this or that fixed under warranty and listening to them rant that the dealer washed their car and they said nooooo do not wash it and now it has a ding in the door.

That and I'm bored too.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:51 PM
pacfwu

Uh,

if you ask me! some people cant afford a new 370z therefore the diss the 370z to try and take it down to the 350z level
I love Americans.. Haha. You are so easy to wind up. hahahahaha. I wondered what the reaction would be this thread!! nuff said
Im realing you in as we speak
One other point I would like to make. Im lucky to be in a position that I can afford a 370Z, unlike alot more people over here since you ****ed up the economy. How are you guys finding it? Anyone asked Daddy for a loan yet?
So if I've been re-reading this thread correctly, you started up this thread to express an opinion (wherein you call out other people's opinions), then start trying to get people wound up, generally become antagonistic yourself and wonder why everything went sideways and there can't be diplomacy?

While I agree with your original post about "if you don't like it, stay out of this section" and that there's also absolutely nothing useful about the 1598th person to say such well thought out critique such as "it's fugly", "ghey", or "stupid lights". However, you have behaved like a complete and total arsehat since your original post, including stereotyping an entire nation of people.

The only thing I have to say to someone as ignorant as you is this:

Tell me about it. We gave you the tools to build that economy. We should have never left you to manage it yourselves
It was called a retreat.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:20 PM
newtkindred

I think you're missing the point.
The bold part is YOUR OPINION. Just as you have your opinion, people have theirs. So people that dont like it will say what they dont like about it.

I see where youre coming from, but if youre tired of all the bad points... then dont read it.
I see where he is coming from. It isn't as simple as not reading it because all the 370Z bashing comments are spattered all throughout the threads. I have been coming to this site for years and just recently have been googling to find 370Z specific forums to find threads that aren't littered with negativity that adds NO informative or valuable content. I mean opinions are great but why continually state the same negative opinion over and over and over? It is like the dreaded "repost". OK, so some don't like the car, who cares? The car is about to hit the dealer lots. All the whining in the world won't change it now.

Quick Reply: 370z haters! Why bother!!