Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

Small problems with my 370z

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 02:34 PM
dkorr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yoshe77
Just want to give all 370z owners a heads up about two things. First i have had my 370 for a year and the driver side mat is tearing between the rubber in the middle and the actual mat. Its under warranty so the dealer is getting me new ones. Second i got some hail damage fixed and the shop forgot to put in two plugs under the hatch. So when it rained water came in through the holes and wet both seat belts and pooled up in the little cubbys under the seats. Sorry i dont have pics but i just wanted to let everybody know about these things.
If the shop forgot to put back in the drain plug its not Nissan's fault. As for the mat coming apart you can glue it with (shoe repair glue), stitch it, or get one of those Weathertech rubber mats. When you mentioned 'small problem with your Z' I was imagining things like: window streak, sticky clutch, filling gas tanks, oil consumption, 2nd gear grind, squeaky clutch pedal, cubby hole door broken, and paint chips.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:20 PM
yoshe77

Originally Posted by dkorr
If the shop forgot to put back in the drain plug its not Nissan's fault. As for the mat coming apart you can glue it with (shoe repair glue), stitch it, or get one of those Weathertech rubber mats. When you mentioned 'small problem with your Z' I was imagining things like: window streak, sticky clutch, filling gas tanks, oil consumption, 2nd gear grind, squeaky clutch pedal, cubby hole door broken, and paint chips.
No no i know it is not nissan fault about the putting the plugs back in it is their fault that it drains into the inside seat belt in the car. Just letting everybody know what happens when this is done.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:45 PM
toner123

now a small problem i had with my z was that damn fuel door lock kept breaking. I had to get 3 replaced. I think they ended up adjusting it though. Something stupid but made me go back to the dealership a couple times
Old 05-13-2010, 09:51 PM
dkorr

Originally Posted by toner123
now a small problem i had with my z was that damn fuel door lock kept breaking. I had to get 3 replaced. I think they ended up adjusting it though. Something stupid but made me go back to the dealership a couple times

I had all these 'small problems' but somehow lived with it... or somehow mysteriously disappeared...

window streak, sticky clutch, filling gas tanks, oil consumption, 2nd gear grind, squeaky clutch pedal, and paint chips.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12 PM
toner123

Originally Posted by dkorr
I had all these 'small problems' but somehow lived with it... or somehow mysteriously disappeared...

window streak, sticky clutch, filling gas tanks, oil consumption, 2nd gear grind, squeaky clutch pedal, and paint chips.
Yea I am not the type that can lol. I must have OCD little things like that bother me. Especally when i spend 36000 on a car and I had to spend a year in the middel east to be able to afford it