Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

Questions about mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 06:53 PM
black06z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dunno... I think she liked the attention. She posted several pics of herself to get advice.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Skyebaby

Originally Posted by black06z
I dunno... I think she liked the attention. She posted several pics of herself to get advice.

hey hey hey......i was told at the beginning of the thread if i posted pics ppl would help me.... no one was helping me!!!!!!! what was i supposed to do?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Skyebaby

Originally Posted by Electricchild
I mean I am just basing my comments on what I have learned about her I just think she is a great person that's all. I think she is very good looking based on her comments that's all.

ha ha ha you make me laugh!
Old 03-14-2007, 09:37 AM
ryan350z

Originally Posted by Skyebaby
hey hey hey......i was told at the beginning of the thread if i posted pics ppl would help me.... no one was helping me!!!!!!! what was i supposed to do?

I been helping.... And I am not a leg humper
Old 03-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Skyebaby

yes u have been most helpful!!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 09:43 AM
ryan350z

yes u have been most helpful!!!!

If you only knew
Old 03-14-2007, 09:47 AM
ryan350z

We should go to the sizzler ang set some steaks that Sizzle. So we can further discuss mods.

Mildly Retarded Ryan
Old 03-14-2007, 10:17 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

so you do exist?
Old 03-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Skyebaby

Originally Posted by fowlman01
so you do exist?
of course i exists!!! i didnt disappear!! i didnt see anyone really posting here anymore so i didnt check for a few days... :-)
Old 03-14-2007, 05:41 PM
jcpeyton

I thought I was out, but...I tried to help, too. It still seems to me (IF YOU ARE REAL) that you want to do too much, want too much advice w/o searching, want too many members to do your work for you because you are a nice looking young woman (IF YOU ARE REAL), and need a lot of direction in terms of mods.
You can't do everything at once unless you have tons of $$. Many things that seem attractive now will not be so attractive once you get them installed. My best advice is to slow down, research the mods that interest you, ask intelligent questions, and treat this forum seriously. Lots of us have lots of experience and are willing to share/help with serious new owners. No offence, but IMHO, you have yet to demonstrate any level of seriousness, except in the flirting department.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Electricchild

Originally Posted by jcpeyton
I thought I was out, but...I tried to help, too. It still seems to me (IF YOU ARE REAL) that you want to do too much, want too much advice w/o searching, want too many members to do your work for you because you are a nice looking young woman (IF YOU ARE REAL), and need a lot of direction in terms of mods.
You can't do everything at once unless you have tons of $$. Many things that seem attractive now will not be so attractive once you get them installed. My best advice is to slow down, research the mods that interest you, ask intelligent questions, and treat this forum seriously. Lots of us have lots of experience and are willing to share/help with serious new owners. No offence, but IMHO, you have yet to demonstrate any level of seriousness, except in the flirting department.
Keep it down man. Heh Heh.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
jcpeyton

Electricchild-you have no idea how many edits I went thru just keeping it down. I admit I'm an OG, and not very well dialed into forum flirting, etc.
However, I have years of racing experience, have learned so much (Premiere since 2004) from serious members of this forum and have tried to repay w/my own experiences on suspension and engine mods.
I know it's prolly old fashioned, but I'd like to keep the boards dedicated to mods for those of us who care about enhancing the performance of our cars and who are willing to use the search function instead of those of us who just want to get laid.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:14 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

of course i exists!!! i didnt disappear!! i didnt see anyone really posting here anymore so i didnt check for a few days... :-)
Well post up your questions.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Playboy's Z

this thread is ridiculous i saw this like a week or so back when she first posted..now theres twenty pages and she posted pics, wow. i hope everythings going well with modding your z and your smoking hot if you ever come to cali pm me and the norcal crew will show your around..
Old 03-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jcpeyton
Electricchild-you have no idea how many edits I went thru just keeping it down. I admit I'm an OG, and not very well dialed into forum flirting, etc.
However, I have years of racing experience, have learned so much (Premiere since 2004) from serious members of this forum and have tried to repay w/my own experiences on suspension and engine mods.
I know it's prolly old fashioned, but I'd like to keep the boards dedicated to mods for those of us who care about enhancing the performance of our cars and who are willing to use the search function instead of those of us who just want to get laid.
Meh... I just want to get laid... or see some bewbies.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:58 PM
TUNER350

Originally Posted by fowlman01
so you do exist?
^^^ you knows she is actually a he(big hairy dude crossdresser of that)he beat me up once but i took it like a man though lol...skyebaby nice to see that you are back you got that link right?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Skyebaby

I am so sorry I have offended you with my first thread.. however i know absolutley nothing about cars.. yes i have searched the forum for some of my questions, however i cannot understand half the "car lingo" on here... i dont understand car terms.... so i thought asking questions would help. yes they may seem dumb to you, but not to me...im in the medical field and if you were my patient i wouldnt laugh at your questions...even though they most likely will seem dumb to me with my medical background and experience...you need to understand that not all Z owners are men with automechanics under their sleeve.. this is a forum where people come to obtain advice.... not to be insulted and laughed at just because they are a girl who doesnt have much experience with cars....and im sorry you are insulted with the mild flirting going on, but it happens where the ratio of guys is 70,000 to 1.......
Old 03-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Will you post nudes now?

BTW, the billboard ads for St. Patty's day are everywhere in Columbia!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Skyebaby

no nude photes!! i have more class than that.........comming to cola in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

no nude photes!! i have more class than that.........comming to cola in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You getting in thursday or friday? I couldn't get off this weekend I feel too bad about taking time off for exams on the 3rd and 4th and then all of last weekend for this fuking wedding the wife made me go to

Quick Reply: Questions about mods