Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

***Gave my car some Red Bull***

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:29 AM
ZR_Yancy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I saw you in a parking lot & you were showing off your car & it was rice, I would tell you it was rice. So you're trying to intimidate people with your size? It sounds like you're daring someone to tell you their opinion & we better watch out because you're a big man. Give me a break.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:33 AM
Miketsi
Banned

Not a big fan...
Old 03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Phreakdout

Originally Posted by ZR_Yancy
If I saw you in a parking lot & you were showing off your car & it was rice, I would tell you it was rice. So you're trying to intimidate people with your size? It sounds like you're daring someone to tell you their opinion & we better watch out because you're a big man. Give me a break.
It was my poor attempt at trying to lighten up the message. Hence the smiley.

My point was many folks act differently in real life than they do on the internet. That's wrong. If they are rude in real life, then I guess that's what I would expect. I hope those who know right from wrong can show some restraint and act like a good member of the community.

There's enough crap to deal with in life. No Z member needs to hear a bunch of negative comments on a car they car about. (I really don't know an owner who "doesn't care" about the negative comments. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't post up the pics.)

Dude, I'm not attacking you or anyone else. Just throwing out my worthless opinion just like everyone else. In the end, nothing ever changes as a result of anything any of us say. So I guess why waste the effort?

/ speech
Old 03-31-2009, 11:38 AM
ZR_Yancy

That's what makes America & other non-communist countries great. We can voice our worthless opinions without fear of reprisal. I wish I didn't have enough problems in my life to let other people's opinion about my Z bother me.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM
Blooster

Dear Phreak,

Standing O for you, my brother.

Sincerely,

Your sister
Old 03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
chickenputo

the car is coming out nice bro
Old 03-31-2009, 03:27 PM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A3VT 74
The definition of riced has changed with time...in here anything that is not a turbo is riced... most of the time the comments are made by ignorant people that have nothing better to do, which kills the forum... but those are the people that are posting these days... Always looking for something negative to post.. that is the true definition of A hater...

hey hater, why dont you post a picture of your car ? by that i mean , your car, not the picture of your friends car...

in any case, opinions are like a$$holes... everyone has one.

To all the people with positive feedback... Thanks, it is appreciated.

To those with the negative feedback... thanks as well... but don't hate, appreciate... and learn that when you have nothing positive to say is best not to say it...

cheers,

A3VT 74
No you are wrong, just vertical doors are rice!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:59 PM
NismoZR

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As long you are happy with your mod that is all it matter. Everyone is entitle to their own opinion.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Allshow

Very nice car and thank you for not being another one in the crowd and going down a different road with your car. to many people on the forum listen to others on how they should make there car look with volks etc kinda old seeing the same thing over and over.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 PM
A3VT 74

Thanks... to all.

and by the way, the doors open normally (lsd-doors). if I want to put them up I do and if i dont want to i dont.. just like the top.. If I want to i can put it down and if I dont I keep it up... is all about the options...

completely out of the subject: Just saw the F&F movie... better story line than the original one, not so many imports... more muscle cars this time around... but like I said, better story line...
Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am absolutely in LOVE with that front bumper. Sorry to say that is about it. Not my style, but it is very clean.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:12 PM
jdmrwd

Nice rice!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:17 PM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A3VT 74
Thanks... to all.

and by the way, the doors open normally (lsd-doors). if I want to put them up I do and if i dont want to i dont.. just like the top.. If I want to i can put it down and if I dont I keep it up... is all about the options...

completely out of the subject: Just saw the F&F movie... better story line than the original one, not so many imports... more muscle cars this time around... but like I said, better story line...
Not familiar with these..are they dual hinge or something? Or flip a latch type thing?
Old 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM
A3VT 74

go to youtube... there are lots of videos on it... you are able to open the door for about 30 degrees so you dont really have to bring it up at all at any time...
Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Kupalo

Originally Posted by Phreakdout
Nice ride my friend. There's a lot of work, money, blood, sweat and tears in that project. I completely respect that and really don't value some of the comments from this thread.

It's this 2 second pass or fail judgement on My350Z.com that just frustrates me. When I'm driving down the street and I see another Z, I give the other driver a wave to acknowledge the brotherhood that we both share. I don't give a crap if he's a 240, 260, 280, 300 or a 350Z ... they get the same respect from me.

We all come from different walks of life. Some of us have other responsibilities financially. (A family, a house, college tuition, retirement, money to take out the girlfriend ... ) To immediately smash on someone without knowing them is downright rude and insensitive. Would you walk up to a stranger in a parking lot and say, that's riced out man! I doubt it. I'm 6'4" and 285# and I haven't heard that once. That's just not how we behave in public. So why should it be different here? When your mommies taught you manners, did she say the rules don't apply if your hiding across the internet?

I'm not calling any one of you out. I finally venting after a long time of listening to this abuse of our own members. I can't tell you how many times I've heard members say "I won't post up pictures of my car cause I don't want to hear all the negative comments." Well isn't that a great way to build an online community? Any given day we have a thousand members online yet only a hundred or so actually post up their cars.

I really would like to see some better manners on here. Sometimes, it's not always right to say what's on your mind. Just move on. Remember, the more cars out there with unpopular mods will just make your car look all that much better.

No go outside, enjoy the Z and play nice!

(OP: I apologize for using your thread as a soap box.)
Well said.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:23 AM
A3VT 74

+1
Old 04-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by Z04
here is a thought. if you post up pics you need to be prepared to get both positive and negative feedback. obviously you are not after reading this response. not everyone shares your sense of modification and some will not like what you did to your car. oh well. if you are going to reply like you did here then maybe in the future you should follow your own advice and not post up pics of your car. that way you won't get all offended when someone has a different opinion about yoru car.
I think he was prepared for both feedback as he has been nothing but nice and respectful to the negative comments he received. while his car isnt my style he gets a thumbs up from me just for his outlook. you get a thumbs down

again, he wasnt getting offended, he just cant justify the lack is respect on this forum (as cant I) ppl like you make me wanna stab other 350z owners in the neck with a spoon b/c you give us bad names. go on other car forums and see what say. "350z guys talk trash bout every car, think they own gods gift... yadda yadda" you fall under that description.

what makes you an idiot in my eyes is you replied to his post which was very clearly stated and written and you still flipped it around and made it sound like he was crying about the replies when you were the one who just needed to come back to the table for one last bite. you're just straight ignorant. so another thumbs down to you again.

the lack of respect on this forum really does makes me sick. and I think the Mods and Admins let it slide by wayyyy too easily and over look it, but than get on ppl's case for things less offending when someone actually does deserve it..

to the OP. your car isnt my style, im sorry, but i can see good money went into what you wanted to make it without cheaping out so i respect that.

but i wanna touch on the other guys post again. how he said ppl who are gonna reply to ppls posts regarding pics of their cars... Dumb@$$, what do you think this forum would be like if NO ONE posted pics of their cars???? it would be pretty boring.... every OP replies back to ppl who comment in their threads. if we lived under your opinion this place would die down so quick. and dont come at me tryin to defend yourself because in the great words of some jacka$$ , "if you are going to reply like you did here then maybe in the future you should follow your own advice and not post........... that way you won't get all offended when someone has a different opinion"

Old 04-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Anthony C

Originally Posted by ZR_Yancy
no you wouldnt...... stop lying HAHAHA..

you know damn well, if you were say like 5'7'' and 165lbs and you seen some jacked roid head who was 6'2'' and weighed 230lbs, you know damn well your a$$ wouldnt open your mouth to him to say anything at all. and it wouldnt be out of respect, it would because you would be afraid if the guy would do something.

i have nothing to hide nor do i care what ppl think... or even care what they do to their cars. i wouldnt say anything to anyone either way. but i certainly wouldnt wanna get my a$$ beat bc i thought i was cool and called some guy out over his car... ppl just act tougher online because they A) dont know who they're actually wrtiting to ...and ... B) dont have to worry about a physical confrontation.

all im saying is, grow up...
Old 04-07-2009, 12:50 PM
MarvinMartian

Love the air freshener.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:09 PM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice car friend! More and more im hating my350z.com I never heard so many fktards complaining before. Phreaktor you have a serious point that i have been trying to point out myself. The problem is people hide behind the internet. Honestly I have never been to any other forums with so much bashing on people with the same passion for the same car. Its pathetic.

Who ever gets all vagina about my post, take that **** to your moms house and have her spoon feed you, you immature Fk!