Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

what is the longest distance you drove on ZR???

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 08:17 PM
itSs.bObO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had it for a month now and i drove ummm 50miles? lol
Old 06-21-2010, 03:25 PM
BillBeamon

850 mi from Huntsville, AL to Austin' TX with one unplanned stop for flashing blue lights. The leather seats in my Touring model felt like bricks the last two hours. Not bad for an old fart- 65 at the time.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Slyguy_38

Las Vegas from Indio, CA. Just under 300 miles each way. Not as comfortable as the 2005 Lincoln Town Car I traded in for this Z, but its do-able...

Ryan
Old 04-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Studio_city_rob

I bought my 04.5 ZR about a year ago with 63,000 miles on it and now have just under 93,000 on it. I have made several lengthy road trips in my ZR from Southern California... I have driven from Los Angeles to Omaha Nebraska and back for a round-trip of approximately 3000 miles... I have driven from Los Angeles to Austin Texas and back also for a round-trip approximately 3000 miles and I am about to head back to Austin tomorrow... I have made two round trips to Salt Lake City Utah from Los Angeles for a total of 1400 miles each and a grand total of about 3000 miles between both trips. I have also driven from Los Angeles to the north rim of the Grand Canyon in Arizona and back for a round trip of about 1000 miles. The wife and I have taken numerous day trips from Los Angeles through the Angeles national Forest and basically just all over Southern California on more than one occasion.
I drive my ZR a LOT! In all of these trips I've taken and actually since I've owned the car I have not had even one small problem. This has been one of the best cars I have ever owned... Actually this HAS been the best car I've ever owned. It has never let me down not even once and performed flawlessly on road trips, the only thing I do is basic maintenance such as oil changes, air filter etc... I do need to put a set of back tires on it now and I'm also about ready for new brakes and in about another 10,000 miles it'll be time to change the spark plugs.
I wouldn't be concerned at all to take my ZR on any lengthy road trip.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:40 AM
Tracktimeplz

Originally Posted by Studio_city_rob
I bought my 04.5 ZR about a year ago with 63,000 miles on it and now have just under 93,000 on it. I have made several lengthy road trips in my ZR from Southern California... I have driven from Los Angeles to Omaha Nebraska and back for a round-trip of approximately 3000 miles... I have driven from Los Angeles to Austin Texas and back also for a round-trip approximately 3000 miles and I am about to head back to Austin tomorrow... I have made two round trips to Salt Lake City Utah from Los Angeles for a total of 1400 miles each and a grand total of about 3000 miles between both trips. I have also driven from Los Angeles to the north rim of the Grand Canyon in Arizona and back for a round trip of about 1000 miles. The wife and I have taken numerous day trips from Los Angeles through the Angeles national Forest and basically just all over Southern California on more than one occasion.
I drive my ZR a LOT! In all of these trips I've taken and actually since I've owned the car I have not had even one small problem. This has been one of the best cars I have ever owned... Actually this HAS been the best car I've ever owned. It has never let me down not even once and performed flawlessly on road trips, the only thing I do is basic maintenance such as oil changes, air filter etc... I do need to put a set of back tires on it now and I'm also about ready for new brakes and in about another 10,000 miles it'll be time to change the spark plugs.
I wouldn't be concerned at all to take my ZR on any lengthy road trip.

Epic!

We did about a 900 mile round trip a couple weeks ago, to see the Indy Grand Prix in St. Petersberg, then up to universal studios and Medieval Times. Z was great, even held both of our luggage for the weeklong trip, with room for a few souvenirs
Old 04-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Studio_city_rob

Originally Posted by Tracktimeplz
Epic!

We did about a 900 mile round trip a couple weeks ago, to see the Indy Grand Prix in St. Petersberg, then up to universal studios and Medieval Times. Z was great, even held both of our luggage for the weeklong trip, with room for a few souvenirs
Nice!....I'm actually headed back to Austin right now from Los Angeles... I'm almost to Phoenix and the ZR is doing amazing as expected with air conditioner on full blast (90's here!)... I should hit Austin, Texas in the morning to make yet another 1500 mile trip in the ZR! I'm think im going to be calling Austin home for awhile now.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:46 AM
chickenputo

330 miles each way Jax to Miami. Done it twice so far, going for a third this weekend.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Jackandcokez

Tampa, Florida to San Jose, CA over 4 days in a 04' ZR. Stopped @ Bourbon Street, BBQ in Texas, Party in LA, and finished in San Jose, CA. Fun Trip, but those seats took a toll on my backside.

Last edited by Jackandcokez; 05-26-2013 at 07:59 PM.