Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

Can't stop molding the Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 10:12 AM
SamSpicer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually believe evoforlife, not fair to hate on a kid that comes from an extremely well off family that gives him things he enjoys. I say ignore them Evo, and have fun driving those awesome cars!
Old 11-14-2010, 10:29 AM
evoforlife

Originally Posted by SamSpicer
I actually believe evoforlife, not fair to hate on a kid that comes from an extremely well off family that gives him things he enjoys. I say ignore them Evo, and have fun driving those awesome cars!
Thanks man, obviously my dad made a big difference in where i am today i do not doubt that at all, but he came from nothing as a kid working hard his whole life and worked 2 jobs during college to pay to go to Fordham University and graduated top in his class and went on from there to start his own company. I'm in no way a hater, people like that disgusts me and do not deserve to go anywhere in life idc if its a 16 driving a civic with an ugly body kit on it who cares everyone is different and some people just cannot realize that and it brings them down for doing so! Don't you realize that you guys look like idiots hating on people all day, its funny to me cuz i dont really care what people think of me...
Old 11-14-2010, 10:35 AM
SniperHunter

I don't doubt anything anymore. Six years ago, at the age of 23, my older brother could've bought out half of the people on this forum. Imagine what he's capable of today.

This generation has more self-made or high-paid youngsters than ever before.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

I don't hate you... Hate is such a strong word. I just dislike how you've gone about bragging about all your material assets in this thread. You also state that you don't care what people think but you keep talking *****. Just be thankful for dad's hardwork.

nuff said... Enjoy your Z.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:23 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

All braggarts have been added to my ignore list. Good-bye forever.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:37 AM
SniperHunter

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
I don't hate you... Hate is such a strong word. I just dislike how you've gone about bragging about all your material assets in this thread. You also state that you don't care what people think but you keep talking *****. Just be thankful for dad's hardwork.

nuff said... Enjoy your Z.
Let's be clear and fair here. He didn't brag about a thing until people noted his signature and asked for him to post the pictures of his material assets. When it was suddenly made clear that he does indeed have these assets in his possession, the responses went from 'doubt' to 'hate on'.

The amount of jealousy in this forum is absurd. People asking what he does. Telling him how to spend his money. Etc, etc. People here should worry about their own f-ing lives and problems.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Sickboy101

Damn Arnold are you this guys laywer?
Old 11-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Sickboy101

Originally Posted by evoforlife
Im most likely going to set this car up for auto cross cuz both my evos are set up for drag one has a forward facing hta3794r kit and the other a sleeper fp red setup, one makes 445awhp and the other with e85 will make 900awhp, so i dont want to go to crazy with the Z prob the farthest id go with the motor is ati supercharger

Seems like he likes to do some bragg'n
Old 11-14-2010, 12:39 PM
SniperHunter

If you say so.

I'm just tired of this forum's mentality.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:04 PM
ssgohan434

I'm with Arnold on this one.
Doesn't sound like he did any bragging. He's just giving info on his garage/directions with his current car.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:17 PM
redlineTRIZLE

Thank you Arnold this forum is really getting drug down with all the stupid hating and dumbass comments.this thread went from a guy saying how much he loves his Z.To people calling him a lier.To people being jealous and hating on the guy.WTF is this forum coming to?
Old 11-14-2010, 01:18 PM
redlineTRIZLE

The only question i got for you and your dad is.......ARE YOU HIRING?
Old 11-14-2010, 01:45 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Arnold K.
Let's be clear and fair here. He didn't brag about a thing until people noted his signature and asked for him to post the pictures of his material assets. When it was suddenly made clear that he does indeed have these assets in his possession, the responses went from 'doubt' to 'hate on'.

The amount of jealousy in this forum is absurd. People asking what he does. Telling him how to spend his money. Etc, etc. People here should worry about their own f-ing lives and problems.
+1

I'm almost disgusted of the mob-hating mentality on these forums lately.

Car forums are about cars and enjoying them. Not comparing status and age so you can feel better about yourself. Are we really that self-loathing? Has this economy spawn a bunch of haters?

You guys called out Evo, so he posted pics. Why should you care if he half owns, or co-owns or rented those cars. At least he's enjoying them and sharing his experience. Take it as it is.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:07 PM
evoforlife

Originally Posted by 35oZephyR
+1

I'm almost disgusted of the mob-hating mentality on these forums lately.

Car forums are about cars and enjoying them. Not comparing status and age so you can feel better about yourself. Are we really that self-loathing? Has this economy spawn a bunch of haters?

You guys called out Evo, so he posted pics. Why should you care if he half owns, or co-owns or rented those cars. At least he's enjoying them and sharing his experience. Take it as it is.
Very well put sir, i am only on car forums to gain information and share my own info and love for cars like everyone else. No one is better then someone else come on guys!
Old 11-14-2010, 02:42 PM
SQBassHead

Originally Posted by redlineTRIZLE
dude seems legit STOP THE HATING!
MY350Z...haters till the bitter end.

If you say so.

I'm just tired of this forum's mentality.
arnold k, this is exactly why most ppl leave and sell there Z's ..... danm economy made the z affordable to complete DUMB@$$ES....

evo... i say you just lock this $hit up and forget about all the haters... move on and see past all of them... there still are a BUNCH of Z owners that are NOT haters on this forum...

this thread is fail makes me want to sell my z now that the community has taken a $h1t like the economy
Old 11-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default I...

just spent a lot of money on my brand new Porsche today...nothing like spending money on my expensive car. I enjoy doing it, spending my money, on my car that is...

- RB.

PS. I bought new golf clubs too. It's sweet because they fit in the trunk of my car above (below in my signature).

What's this thread about? This site has got me worried...

Last edited by Risky_Business; 11-14-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:18 PM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by redlineTRIZLE
dude seems legit STOP THE HATING!
LOL @ all the jealous haters. Amazing...

CLIFFNOTES!

New guy comes here with no ulterior motives, just excited about modifying his new car.
Gets flamed and called out to produce pics about other car he describes. Produces said pictures... Haters keep hatin'!

So what if that's all from the labors of his parents money? I'm sure the rest of you idiots wouldn't be cryin like bitches and would do the same thing if you were in the same position.
Why the hell does it bother anyone else?
Old 11-14-2010, 03:21 PM
themadhatterxxx

Exactly, he didn't come here bragging about anything just about how he was starting to mod his Z.... He mentions two other Evo's he has and the jealousy started. So he posted pictures and all the herp derps got jealous.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:23 PM
ALO8

sell the evo and slap some volks on to make everyone from hating!
Old 11-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default +1...

Originally Posted by SQBassHead
arnold k, this is exactly why most ppl leave and sell there Z's ..... danm economy made the z affordable to complete DUMB@$$ES....

evo... i say you just lock this $hit up and forget about all the haters... move on and see past all of them... there still are a BUNCH of Z owners that are NOT haters on this forum...

this thread is fail makes me want to sell my z now that the community has taken a $h1t like the economy
on the last part.

- RB.

Quick Reply: Can't stop molding the Z