Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

Can't stop molding the Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 03:52 PM
evoforlife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xxxlino
sell the evo and slap some volks on to make everyone from hating!
my silver Evo i will never sell I've invested way too much money into the car, also i love the red evo because it has huge cams in it and sounds amazing with the exhaust it has on it, so i doubt ill ever sell that one either. Im gonna get rims on the 350z for sure just want to take it slow and not go too far with it all at once and just have parts laying around taking up space like i do with my evos, my shed is completely full with parts its terrible...
Old 11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by evoforlife
my silver Evo i will never sell I've invested way too much money into the car, also i love the red evo because it has huge cams in it and sounds amazing with the exhaust it has on it, so i doubt ill ever sell that one either. Im gonna get rims on the 350z for sure just want to take it slow and not go too far with it all at once and just have parts laying around taking up space like i do with my evos, my shed is completely full with parts its terrible...
Wouldn't want to mold it to fast.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Sweet dude who gives a f**k what ypu think bro you drive the biggest pos car ever made 2011 camro is that a joke?
hey broham, my 'camro' is faster then at least one of your dad's cars, so there.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

to the guys crying about hating, it has nothing to do with what someone owns. it's about how they approach it, and how they present themselves to the forum. this kid is full of fail, immediately started bragging with poor English. he brought it on himself.

I'd love to hear details about all of these cool builds this spoiled turdbucket owns, as would all of the other auto enthusiasts on the forum, but his personality and attitude immediately detract me from giving two $hits.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:50 PM
evoforlife

Originally Posted by Entaille
to the guys crying about hating, it has nothing to do with what someone owns. it's about how they approach it, and how they present themselves to the forum. this kid is full of fail, immediately started bragging with poor English. he brought it on himself.

I'd love to hear details about all of these cool builds this spoiled turdbucket owns, as would all of the other auto enthusiasts on the forum, but his personality and attitude immediately detract me from giving two $hits.
Sweet dude how about you go play with your pos camaro and stop whinning
Old 11-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn, I came here to see the rusting trend turn into the molding trend and was thoroughly disappointed.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:48 PM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Are the "twins" back?
Old 11-14-2010, 10:55 PM
AngelsVQ

good times. this thread was like a sugar rush! then crash....
Old 11-14-2010, 11:11 PM
2k6-z33

Originally Posted by SQBassHead
arnold k, this is exactly why most ppl leave and sell there Z's ..... danm economy made the z affordable to complete DUMB@$$ES....

evo... i say you just lock this $hit up and forget about all the haters... move on and see past all of them... there still are a BUNCH of Z owners that are NOT haters on this forum...

this thread is fail makes me want to sell my z now that the community has taken a $h1t like the economy

Old 11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
4DGS

This is why I have 250 posts on this forum and 5000+ on G35driver. The Z community is brutal, the amount of threads that turn into bitching and whining is through the roof.

Who cares who owns the cars, he drives them on a daily. We're on this forum because we're car enthusiasts, not 14 year WoW players that troll forums and try to make fun of someone who makes more money than you can count.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:52 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

OP

post more pics of your amazing life!

don't mind the haters...

since money ain't no issue...

take your Z and do the following since you want to mold it...

1. 4k wheels
2. 5k paint job
3. 8k turbo kit
4. 4k full suspension
5. 5k 07/08 nismo kit
6. 2k nitrous kit
7. 1k dyno & tune
8. enjoy steps 1-7

go OP!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Phreakdout

1) I suggest you get active with the Florida Z clubs as they are a wealth of knowledge and good experience.

2) Congrats on your collection. If you do or don't have a huge collections of cars, where you get your money from or who really owns the other rides doesn't matter. Here, it's all about the Z. Relax, be cool about it. Someday if you hold an install party for Florida Z folks, let them notice the other cars. It's always better to have someone else rave about your cars than if you do it yourself. Consider that a suggestion for all material objects in life.

3) Why is this thread posted in the ROADSTER section?
Old 11-15-2010, 04:30 AM
evoforlife

Where do you go to join the Florida Z club?

Originally Posted by Phreakdout

1) I suggest you get active with the Florida Z clubs as they are a wealth of knowledge and good experience.

2) Congrats on your collection. If you do or don't have a huge collections of cars, where you get your money from or who really owns the other rides doesn't matter. Here, it's all about the Z. Relax, be cool about it. Someday if you hold an install party for Florida Z folks, let them notice the other cars. It's always better to have someone else rave about your cars than if you do it yourself. Consider that a suggestion for all material objects in life.

3) Why is this thread posted in the ROADSTER section?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:14 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where do you go to join the Florida Z club?
introduce yourself and ask people in the regional section https://my350z.com/forum/south-east-33/
Old 11-15-2010, 05:48 AM
kramykram

ok guys on the real. his daddy has a software company and has unlimited cash to blow. i didn't know bill gates made the move to florida. but you never know. good luck with your cars man.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:45 AM
importdemon5

The only question i got for you and your dad is.......ARE YOU HIRING?
^^^lol

I don't know where you are located in Florida but I know Orlando has some pretty nasty cars. If you are close to Ft. Myers I also know they have some nasty cars down there, I've gone to 2 of the meets when visiting my cousin and they have a bunch of Zs that meet down there.

I have a cousin that lives in Ft. Myers doing the software thing making some bank also. Good to work at home all day but sure is a hell of a lot of work you got to do to keep that business up.

To be honest, since you have all that money & have your own house in Florida (which I hope is being payed off before or while you keep modding and buying your cars lol), then more power to you. Sounds like you have your life straightened out. At this point I probably would of opted out of going to college since you are pretty much set up for life and already know the business but I guess better safe then sorry?
Old 11-15-2010, 07:15 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

i read page one... then page two... i thought the same thing.. oh boy... and BAM.. this guy smacked everyone in the head with a bat with all the pics.. haha, I love it.

o the forums defense.. this is one post in NINE MILLION where the proof actually turns up.. but IM also glad i skipped pages 3 thru 6 as it sounds like everyone got me he actually had the cars..

Good job dude.. I gota bad *** Z, but i aint got sh#t else.. You seems to.. and people w cash show proof of good decision making or hard work.. or windfall from parents, but again, that cash came form someones hard work... and if so what better way than to spend on your kids..
ftw.

Im out ... ( drops mic.. walks off stage)
Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 PM
anyjuan

^ true... First time I see the proof saving the day...

Buy me some wheels? Pretty please? They can be cheap replicas but no rotas tho
Old 11-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Zian

OP- Welcome to the forum. hahaha
Old 11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

LMAO gotta love how everyone calls BS on this guy and plow rite in the kissa with pictures. LOL

People always hating on someone with more then you. For whats its worth welcome to the forums. my350Z.com has become a little ridiculous with the amount of Internet Bullies.

Quick Reply: Can't stop molding the Z