Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

China/Taiwan

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 04:09 PM
LSU0720

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 10-05-2006, 07:59 PM
kzshin

CM **** rules..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlH0h...elated&search=
Old 10-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by Nitrouz
OP: not a great idea to group TW and China together right now...

I don't really care though. I'm taiwanese. Born in Taiwan. Raised in Canada ever since I was 9 years old. No offence to anyone here, but I personally hate to go back to Taiwan, except the food. Hate the traffic, hate the pollution, hate the "bing lang", etc... and I absolutely hate the looks they give me...like they KNOW I'm not raised in TW or something... So I always have to wear a cap when I go out.....
My thoughts exactly.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Kevins350z

sup my taiwanese brothers. i didnt know we have that many taiwanese brothers on this forum....good to know that!
Old 10-06-2006, 09:42 AM
bonusfrag

Born in Taipei, raised in Kaohsiung. Haven't been back since immagrating to the US.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:53 AM
laswyguy

Waddup fellas, im Taiwanese here, born in Taipei, but havn't a chance to go back there. But I have been to Shangahi, China like 5 times this past year alone. In fact, I liked it so much I married a local chinese girl. I guess Im doing my part for ease cross straights tensions. Lots of hunnies there by the way for all you single foos..
Old 10-06-2006, 11:59 AM
josephchihweilu

taiwan is a cool place to go to, but id say after being there a month id prob get sick of it.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:12 PM
kzshin

I agree too, especially when Hong Kong/Cantonese has their own thread. We should start a thread with Taiwan only.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:11 PM
babadudu

You can actually change the way you talk / dress to confuse them with who you really are, sometimes they feel im born in TW & raised in TW , sometimes they just don't think i speak Mandarin at all....

爽爽爽爽爽!

btw, the girls.... oooooman, yehhh......
Old 10-17-2006, 12:47 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Anyone go to Carnegies?
Old 10-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I miss taiwan...I spent about 3 months there in 04 during the election. I may be going back next march/april. Down with A- bien!
Old 11-08-2006, 01:24 PM
InsaneChink

Originally Posted by babadudu
You can actually change the way you talk / dress to confuse them with who you really are, sometimes they feel im born in TW & raised in TW , sometimes they just don't think i speak Mandarin at all....

爽爽爽爽爽!

btw, the girls.... oooooman, yehhh......

i dunno man. I hate to say this, but chinese girls are pretty BUSTED!!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Z-Power

Did you guys serve Taiwan army yet?
Old 12-08-2006, 04:49 AM
LSU0720

CHINESE TAIPEI #1

YES! WE WON !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHpvdWXfBQg
Old 12-08-2006, 05:41 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Hi...I was born in Taiwan, grew up in the States...I speak and read Chinese fluently. I go back at least twice a year, some times to China and HK.

Originally Posted by Nitrouz

Hate the traffic, hate the pollution, hate the "bing lang", etc... and I absolutely hate the looks they give me...like they KNOW I'm not raised in TW or something... So I always have to wear a cap when I go out.....
Oh Alex, you are missing out on the bling lang mei meis a few years back...some dude even went around Kaohsiung and mapped out all the good ones...I think now they are not as prevalent

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
I saw one black one. The girls I met there don't care about anything but their careers.

Actually they care more about their next LV or Gucci purse purchase...

Originally Posted by josephchihweilu
those taiwanese girls love the ABTs (american born taiwanese) hahaha... i heard 350zs in taiwan cost like double the price of a 350z here...kinda crazy
This is so true and verified by so many of my friends...and the Zs too...

Last edited by JDMFairladyZ33; 12-08-2006 at 05:45 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:00 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

I thought this is supposed to be a China/Taiwan thread. How come we only see Taiwanese posting here. I was born in Hong Kong and rasied in Maryland, US. Hong Kong is awsome! Have you guys ever been to Lang Kwai Fong? That has got to be the one of the funniest spot on earth! Anyway... there aren't that many Z in Hong Kong. I visited Hong Kong for 2 weeks in Jan 06. I only saw 2 Z's there the whole time. Japanese coupes just aren't that popular in general over there. You either see super old civic or high end Mercedes, BMW and Porshes there.

BTW.. it's weird here in Maryland. All the Chinese are rich in general. Taiwanese parents are either ambassadors, doctors, lawyers or scientists(IN TAIWAN). The mainland Chinese and Hong Kong Chinese parents are all restaurant owners. I'm not BSing you. That holds true for every Chinese friend that I have around me. And since I'm from Hong Kong, my parents and their siblings are restaurant owners of course.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:08 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by bb1314
I thought this is supposed to be a China/Taiwan thread. How come we only see Taiwanese posting here. I was born in Hong Kong and rasied in Maryland, US. Hong Kong is awsome! Have you guys ever been to Lang Kwai Fong? That has got to be the one of the funniest spot on earth! Anyway... there aren't that many Z in Hong Kong. I visited Hong Kong for 2 weeks in Jan 06. I only saw 2 Z's there the whole time. Japanese coupes just aren't that popular in general over there. You either see super old civic or high end Mercedes, BMW and Porshes there.

BTW.. it's weird here in Maryland. All the Chinese are rich in general. Taiwanese parents are either ambassadors, doctors, lawyers or scientists(IN TAIWAN). The mainland Chinese and Hong Kong Chinese parents are all restaurant owners. I'm not BSing you. That holds true for every Chinese friend that I have around me. And since I'm from Hong Kong, my parents and their siblings are restaurant owners of course.
Yeah I've been to HK many times. My gf is Cantonese so does that count for something? HK is so fun. The shopping around Admiralty and Central is insane. You're right about the cars, there's a huge delineation. I was very disappoint in the quality of the females there, but my gf said "In HK those who are tall and pretty are already movie stars. The rest you see are leftovers."
Old 12-08-2006, 06:31 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
"In HK those who are tall and pretty are already movie stars. The rest you see are leftovers."
LOL... it's true! The quality is pretty bad there! Most girls start starving themselves at the age of 10 to keep themselves skinny. They end up with absolutely no ***** and @ss from lack of nutritions. Also, girls like to be pale over there! Pale, no front and back... hmm.. a cute face is possible. But that cuteness is so not enough to give me a hard on.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:46 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

LOL... it's true! The quality is pretty bad there! Most girls start starving themselves at the age of 10 to keep themselves skinny. They end up with absolutely no ***** and @ss from lack of nutritions. Also, girls like to be pale over there! Pale, no front and back... hmm.. a cute face is possible. But that cuteness is so not enough to give me a hard on.

My friend..the correct term here is white...not pale...white...haven't you seen all those SKII whitening commercials? Women don't like to be dark in Asian because it's considered low class. If you get too much sun it would suggest that you do manual labor outdoors. Antiquated? Yes but standards are different over there. And to be honest with you, girls here are more developed at a younger age I think because of the food and nutrition in the states. Too much growth hormones in our food. And yes, cute is very much in over there.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:18 AM
charlie_rdstr_Z

The only girls that take care of their looks in HK are prostitutes.