Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

Korean chicks US - money grubbin'

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 09:09 PM
smokedout350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dem *****es fork money ova to me.. im a pimp
Old 11-08-2006, 10:46 PM
bhk1004

im in new york and korean girls are pretty crazy also... always expecting to be paid for. haha after a few times of me telling them im not coming out cause I have no money they started paying for everything whenever I get called out. its awesome... I dont think ive spent a dollar an alcohol for 2 years... no matter where I go if I get called out by a korean girl.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:40 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Hey, not all korean girls are like this.
>:[
I usually won't let my guy friends pay for anything more than a cup of coffee once in a while. I don't really mind paying for other people, but I really hate it when people pay for me because I feel bad. =____="
Old 11-27-2006, 03:12 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Here's my 2 cents worth....got my fire retardant suit on so flame away..

I would say what has been said in this thread holds true for a good number of Asian females that grew up here in the states and abroad regarding the issue of having somebody paying for them all the time. At least the ones I’ve encountered throughout my life. Being Asian myself, I went through a period of my life in which I gave up dating Asian females. They were just too high maintenance, materialistic, and like the NFL holds an attitude of what have you done for me lately? As a man who works his *** off everyday, what makes a woman feel that it is my duty to pay their way all the time while we are just dating? I understand that when dating somebody new there's always that honeymoon period in which the guy forks out more. But after you pass that stage that's when you got to start being real and understand what you have in front of you. Many Asian women (not all) don't understand this. They want a daddy who will take care of them. To those who match this profile, I say this: It is selfish to think you deserve a certain lifestyle and privileges of that in which you can not subsidize yourself from a man while you are still dating that person. If the man decides to spoil you or shower you with gifts during the dating phase then that is your good fortune not a right. I understand that our culture at times exacerbates certain inequalities within certain venues which are antiquated and unfair, but that doesn’t mean a Louis Vutton purse is what you deserve for us to keep your company. You guy can talk all you want about pimping and who has game, but at the end of the day the one you want to come home to and be the mother of your children is the one who looks out for your best interests over theirs. Those are the ones to hang on to and worthy of spoiling.

Last edited by JDMFairladyZ33; 11-27-2006 at 03:18 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Panda350z

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
Here's my 2 cents worth....got my fire retardant suit on so flame away..

I would say what has been said in this thread holds true for a good number of Asian females that grew up here in the states and abroad regarding the issue of having somebody paying for them all the time. At least the ones I’ve encountered throughout my life. Being Asian myself, I went through a period of my life in which I gave up dating Asian females. They were just too high maintenance, materialistic, and like the NFL holds an attitude of what have you done for me lately? As a man who works his *** off everyday, what makes a woman feel that it is my duty to pay their way all the time while we are just dating? I understand that when dating somebody new there's always that honeymoon period in which the guy forks out more. But after you pass that stage that's when you got to start being real and understand what you have in front of you. Many Asian women (not all) don't understand this. They want a daddy who will take care of them. To those who match this profile, I say this: It is selfish to think you deserve a certain lifestyle and privileges of that in which you can not subsidize yourself from a man while you are still dating that person. If the man decides to spoil you or shower you with gifts during the dating phase then that is your good fortune not a right. I understand that our culture at times exacerbates certain inequalities within certain venues which are antiquated and unfair, but that doesn’t mean a Louis Vutton purse is what you deserve for us to keep your company. You guy can talk all you want about pimping and who has game, but at the end of the day the one you want to come home to and be the mother of your children is the one who looks out for your best interests over theirs. Those are the ones to hang on to and worthy of spoiling.
+1 I am korean and my gf is korean and she is an angel. She is nothing like what is described on this thread. She doesn't mind paying nor is she materialistic. On her bday or christmas I literally have to force her to go shopping and pick something nice for me to buy her. She works really hard and studies really hard and all she wants to do is spend time with me, not money. Like JDMFairladyZ33 said, its not really about how much game or what not you have, but rather the amount of happiness, when you come home to someone who cares just as much about you as you do for them thats what makes life worthwhile.

Pimping buying drinks = $100
Louis Vuitton purse = $1000
Coming home to someone who cares = priceless

Last edited by Panda350z; 11-27-2006 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^+1

I am korean and have dated most races (asian, caucasion, latina, native indian, west indies)

Not all korean girls are like this, most are quite decent and have enough face to offer money or at least reach for there purses (from my experience).

The ones most of you are meeting seem to be little princess's. In this case do what Ed* does..

Just my $0.02

Oh and I love my asian ladies! latina's are a super close second.
R350z

Last edited by Reality350; 11-27-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:15 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

I don't understand this whole "Guys have to pay" thing. Why? Who started it? And where did it start? I think it has to do with the fact that women used to stay at home and feed the babies while men were out to work in the old days, so men paid because they were the only ones with the money?

Also, don't you hate all those saying like, "Be a gentlemen.", "Take it like men"? Those were created by greedy women to take advantage of men.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:22 AM
LAKERSFAN

GIRLS WHO EXPECT MEN TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING = HOOKER
Hell, id rather go to hollywood and pick one up than listen to some chic ramble on and on before the panites come off!

(And no ive never done a hooker)
Old 12-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Abishop

I'm with a Korean chick, she pays half the time, its nice......untill she wants expensive jewelry!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:07 AM
IzYou

Default my input

I think I brainwashed myself, since I watch of a lot of Korean dramas (even though they always die in the end) I expect them to act like the women from these stories which have these characters act as beautiful, sweet, funny and corky girls , but in reality I am faced with a lot of Korean girls who are the complete opposite. Also I'd like to add that I had a couple of instances where I made some korean girls panties wet when she saw I drove a Z since they thought I had money ( I really don't). I have one friend that I dare not name since I don’t want any repercussions who is a perfect example of a “little princess”. I’m glad that I only hang around with her since she’s pretty.

WTB: Korean girl with nice light creamy skin. Dark hair. No or with little makeup. 5'6 and above. Cute and simple. preferably with a 3.23 g.p.a.

willing to meet halfway.

Ps: Full House, Spring Waltz, and Princess Diaries are really good series dramas

Last edited by IzYou; 12-08-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:10 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

[QUOTE=IzYou]
WTB: Korean girl with nice light creamy skin. Dark hair. No or with little makeup. 5'6 and above. Cute and simple. preferably with a 3.23 g.p.a./QUOTE]

With all that, I'm sure she's overweight! There's so such girl in the world.. lol!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:14 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by IzYou
Princess Diaries are really good series dramas
omgoshhhh I love 궁. such a cute drama (although I liked yul waaaaay better than fcking shin.) . but the casting for 궁2 sucks. se7en? wtf.....I doubt it'll be as good as the original 궁.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:27 PM
hannah

the money grubbers are avoidable if one knows how to detect them and refrain from doing more than what is necessary. i believe it's the individuals fault for giving too much and expecting the same amount in return.. there are to be no expectations in the dating world unless you're planning for marriage with the person.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:32 PM
shinkuu

tune into Tom Leykis on the radio and stop spending money on girls.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Andy@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

www.blowmeuptom.com and click the listen live button!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:40 PM
wooochang

korean girls are like the 350z. you pay more money for something nicer. if youre going to ***** about the price then go get yourself a a freaking neon or a girl of *insert racist comment here* descent
Old 12-11-2006, 04:13 PM
shinkuu

i see korean girls more like fixed up hondas. they dont got that much *** or ****, tons of make up and all want or have plastic parts.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:59 PM
FairladyZX

i found a interesting article on 'how u should never pay for a biatch's meal again'......

I don't remember how many years ago i promised myself never to pay for a biatch's meal again, but it's been quite a long time and that same promise has served me quite well.

i'm going to talk about 2 types of princesses and how to smoke out damaged goods from salvageable material..

i mentioned before that i previously went out on a date with some ***** who racked up a hundred dollar sushi bill (i don't ****ing eat sushi).. OF COURSE i made the biatch pay for the entire meal.. now this biatch was a princess in the damaged goods dept. .. regardless of whether i had paid or not, eventually i'd be "paying" for my decision to date her if i continued with it.. you always have to smoke out biatches like this-- *****es who make dating ultimatums right off the bat or who are easily offended.. my biatch test is to ALWAYS offend a biatch right after meeting her to see if she can roll with the punches or whether she becomes an indigant southern belle and shuts down.

and it also helps to manage your frames of interaction correction.. this means you have to be the man and LEAD THE FRAME. eg. there's a social frame that says guys should always pay for dinner or else they aren't "gentlemen".. your job is to RESET the frame and make it so that only DORKS pay for dinner.. as long as you maintain and control the frames of interaction with a *****, you dictate the rules of play... it's just like being a slave owner.. you get to dictate to the slave if they get to work 15 hours a day or 14 hours a day... you change the focus of the contention from wanting ultimate freedom to merely temporal freedom from work.. in the same vein, you change the focus from not being considered a gentleman to dorks vs. cool guys.. if you maintain the frame that only dorks pay for dinner and you assert that only guys who know what the fcuck they're doing don't pull that nonsense, then you're resetting the frame of interaction... *****es are used to society HANDING a frame of interaction to you.. a ***** doesn't have to convince you to pay for dinner.. it's EXPECTED by society for you to pay.. who does the **** hand the check to at the end of the night--YOU. you simply have to change this behavior with your own EXPECTATION.. you create your OWN FRAME of interaction..

ok fastforward to last night.. i pick a ***** up to take her out to dinner (and then hopefully some banging).. now most guys aren't supposed to take *****es to dinner because they always fcuck up and pay for it.. but i include dinner because my Game allows me to get free dinners from biatches.. so after i tell the ***** to hurry up and pay so we can go..she pays and then informs me, "you know on my dates, the guy always pays".. and i just look at her for a few seconds and then bust out laughing..and IMMEDIATELY insert the new frame, "wait a min.. what the fcuck kind of DORKS have you been dating?..they actually pay for you when they take you out?.. (add X, Y, and Z reasons to frame--these can range from calculus equations to "because santa fcucking told me so") ..so a total stranger they don't even know, they just shell out money ?.. are they fcucking stupid or what? "... now you're checking a biatch to see whether she's really a princess biatch who expects you to meet her expectations... or whether she's just a princess by default-- created by other pussified guys who always give her the control.

in this case, the biatch deferred to my frame.. okay so from this i now know that 1. i'm in charge and 2. i can reset other frames or develop new frames that incorporate my expectations as needed.. this works especially well with sex frames (that speed up the sexual interaction time) ...

so we get home and and make out and i finger her *****.. but no sex YET

so let's check the score card: 2 "dates", 2 makeout sessions, 1 fingering of the ***** and some serious grinding.. i think i'm right on schedule.. granted this is going slower than i had planned..but i'm willing to go 3 dates if a biatch is hot enough.. the moral of the story: stop fcucking paying for dinner. you can get the same thing from a biatch without the hassles.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:06 PM
wooochang

Originally Posted by shinkuu
i see korean girls more like fixed up hondas. they dont got that much *** or ****, tons of make up and all want or have plastic parts.
thats fine, i guess some people are too cheap to pay for fixed up hondas then!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:46 PM
350zspeedman

if you have money you can FUKK any ***** you want....ask donald trump.

Quick Reply: Korean chicks US - money grubbin'