Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

Seoul FTW!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:20 PM
mpact1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might do the same thing. I'm going with a friend but they are going home afterwords and I don't really want to stay in a hotel alone. Anyone have a place I can crash, after we get a few drinks of course?

Also, I got screwed on the training Saturday. I'm in a NCO school right now and my unit told me I didnt have to go. Today our instructors said they will be doing the training for us....
Old 04-22-2009, 10:02 PM
LMBLF8

I get back Sunday night and don't think I'll have enough time to go and check out everything I want to. So..it looks like I'll be going Monday and missing the drift event Anyone going on Monday??

Was the owner of SuperDrift the one I rode with when we all met up? I feel like such an *** but I forgot his name...I'm pretty sure its not Kevin cuz we met you and him @ Fridays right?
Old 04-22-2009, 11:23 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LMBLF8
I get back Sunday night and don't think I'll have enough time to go and check out everything I want to. So..it looks like I'll be going Monday and missing the drift event Anyone going on Monday??

Was the owner of SuperDrift the one I rode with when we all met up? I feel like such an *** but I forgot his name...I'm pretty sure its not Kevin cuz we met you and him @ Fridays right?
No, he hardly shows up for our meets.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:26 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Oh~ about the sunday drift event... It has been canceled as far as I know. Too many complaints from residents living near by. I actually participated in that drift event last year and we had to close it down early because of the complaints.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:31 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Originally Posted by definitionxmk
well if the event is really badass... i might goto both days. but i don't know yet...

Don't get your hopes up.. It wasn't too impressive last year. Although I went last year, I was outside drifting all day... and towards the closing time I went inside for about 30 minutes... and that was enough to see everything.. I hope this year is better than the last year's event.

Last edited by leeboyNY; 04-22-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:54 AM
definitionxmk

^hmmmm..... well at least it gets me out of the base. all i do is work -_-

we need to get another photoshoot going! i want to redeem myself from last time =P
Old 04-24-2009, 11:05 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Hey guys,

Got my car back really late tonight... I'm kind of upset about something, but that's for another time... Anyway... I'm gonna try to make it out there tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it before 2pm... 010-3159-6908
Old 04-26-2009, 02:29 AM
mpact1981

I ended up getting to seoul pretty late saturday and it was raining so we decided to hit up the car show today (sunday). it wasn't too bad i guess. there was some nice cars to see, sit in, and drool over. i'm liking that Genesis more and more everytime i see it....
Old 04-26-2009, 03:25 PM
definitionxmk

I didn't get to goto the car show because most of my friends didn't end up going... i think it was because we were all exhausted after waking up early and doing all those powerpoint slides on a saturday @_@

did you end up getting some photos? i'd like to see what they had over there...
Old 04-26-2009, 04:06 PM
LMBLF8

I'm planning on heading up there today...anyone know the hours of today's show's? I doubt I'll know I won't be there for the entire time but just wondering. Also it'll be my first show on a weekday..let alone Monday hah

Last edited by LMBLF8; 04-26-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:56 PM
mpact1981

Well I just kind of SNAP pictures and don't really get into the art of it like you guys.... lol but here are a few pics I took. There were a lot of cars I didn't get pictures of simply because too many people were crowded around them.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:13 PM
definitionxmk

Ok, it's totally official... i've been extended until November x_x

All work and no Z makes Andrew a dull boy...

mpact: cool shot, looks like there were some hot chicks out there. i too was looking at the genesis... it's grown to me. especially after seeing this video: http://www.vimeo.com/4128348

guess hyundai did it right this time, eh?

ALL: How's everyone doing nowadays? The thread hasn't been as active as it once was... I recently joined a softball team for the Joint Service and it will probably take up a lot of my weekends (during the day though). When we have games, you are all welcomed to join and root for your fellow my350z member! i'll even check you in if you need access to post.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:52 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Hey Andy,

What's up? I just got my car back, but I've been busy with work these days.
I'll let you know if we are having a local meet. Also, we should definitely arrange another photoshoot with other cars.

BTW, I've been bitten by a DSLR bug.. Hook a brotha up! I'm looking into Nikon D90.. Do you guys at the base get any good deals on this?

Ok, it's totally official... i've been extended until November x_x

All work and no Z makes Andrew a dull boy...

mpact: cool shot, looks like there were some hot chicks out there. i too was looking at the genesis... it's grown to me. especially after seeing this video: http://www.vimeo.com/4128348

guess hyundai did it right this time, eh?

ALL: How's everyone doing nowadays? The thread hasn't been as active as it once was... I recently joined a softball team for the Joint Service and it will probably take up a lot of my weekends (during the day though). When we have games, you are all welcomed to join and root for your fellow my350z member! i'll even check you in if you need access to post.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:06 PM
mpact1981

Nice video Andrew. Now I like it even more.... lol

I'm not up to much this weekend, staying around Humphreys for the most part.

We don't even have any Nikon's on my base so I can;t help you much leeboy.

I think our forum is dieing because it's hard to find from the main page now. If people dont have the thread saved or something, odds are they won't stumble across it as easily as before.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Any word on when the Spirra will come to the US and how much it'll be?
Old 05-01-2009, 07:49 AM
LMBLF8

Back in korea now!

I just got 2 of my teeth pulled today so no drinking or anything for me tonight. I've been hearing BOV's and exhausts all night and the one time I glance to look outside I saw a white Z with blue stripes on the side pass by.

I'll be in yongsan tomorrow to watch the x-man movie around 6-ish, if anyone's free during that time let me know. Also the base should have some good deals, I remember cliff (chopperman) getting a DSLR for a steal @ e-mart, not 100% on the brand but it wasn't a Nikon tho, something 1000D.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:35 AM
LMBLF8

dyyying for another meet sometime
Old 05-04-2009, 09:12 AM
chopperman

Originally Posted by LMBLF8
Back in korea now!

I just got 2 of my teeth pulled today so no drinking or anything for me tonight. I've been hearing BOV's and exhausts all night and the one time I glance to look outside I saw a white Z with blue stripes on the side pass by.

I'll be in yongsan tomorrow to watch the x-man movie around 6-ish, if anyone's free during that time let me know. Also the base should have some good deals, I remember cliff (chopperman) getting a DSLR for a steal @ e-mart, not 100% on the brand but it wasn't a Nikon tho, something 1000D.
Yup I picked up a Canon 1000D for About $400. Usally its $500 in the states
Old 05-04-2009, 07:11 PM
definitionxmk

I took some photos at the FLORITOPIA 2009 event... my god there was hella traffic x_x

www.project-definition.com

more at the site... but you get the idea. anyone else got some photos going?

JAY, you still want a D90?
Old 05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Awh! I've been so busy lately... I went to a church retreat over the weekend.. Then, work has been beating me down for last few days... Anyways...

JAY, you still want a D90?
Nice pics!! And hell yeah! I want one! Hook me up bro!