Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Panel removal

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 09:24 AM
savage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Panel removal

A lot of previous post have helped in making my decision on what kind of sub set up I want, thanks. Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on removing the panels around the storage area and rear speakers, just don't want to damage anything if possible. Thanks in advance!

Just as a side note, just picked up my Z monday and I am loving it. I am watching for all of the problem areas you guys have been talking about also. And I will be getting one of insanes grounding kits as well. Still trying to decide on which cat back system and intake system to get.
Old 03-24-2003, 09:44 AM
WebToker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Panel removal

Originally posted by savage
A lot of previous post have helped in making my decision on what kind of sub set up I want, thanks. Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on removing the panels around the storage area and rear speakers, just don't want to damage anything if possible. Thanks in advance!

Just as a side note, just picked up my Z monday and I am loving it. I am watching for all of the problem areas you guys have been talking about also. And I will be getting one of insanes grounding kits as well. Still trying to decide on which cat back system and intake system to get.
Almost everything just needs to be pulled on. You just need to make sure you don't pull to hard. Everything seem to snap of pretty easy for me without anything breaking. Just be careful.