Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Diamond Audio on the web

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 02:18 PM
kno350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diamond Audio on the web

Was thinking about buying some Diamond Audio S600's from onlinecarstereo.com but I have never bought any products from them in the past. Has anybody ever bought from this company. Please advise.
Old 03-27-2003, 02:23 PM
Zmoney

I think that is Nazar's site, from what I hear he is a good bro. Do a search under that name
Old 03-27-2003, 02:56 PM
MSGarrett1

Default Re: Diamond Audio on the web

Originally posted by kno350z
Was thinking about buying some Diamond Audio S600's from onlinecarstereo.com but I have never bought any products from them in the past. Has anybody ever bought from this company. Please advise.
This is not Nazar's web site, but Nazar is a good guy who can sell you car audio equipment at very competitive prices. I have ordered from this website, and haven't had any problems. Their prices include tax and shipping, and when you factor this into your price comparisons, you will find that this web site also has very competitive prices.
Old 03-27-2003, 06:45 PM
LS350Z
Charter Member #56

onlinecarstereo.com is a great site both to order from and to get great prices. You can find cheaper places but none that have the name and service as onlinecarstereo. The only other place I buy from on the net frequently is sounddomain.com
Old 03-28-2003, 09:08 AM
KJ-350

whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM NEXXON.COM!!!!!!!!! This place is a TOTAL JOKE! Lie after lie after lie! They sent me the wrong speakers over a week ago and I am still trying to get them to correct it! The guy lied about 95% of the things he told me! How long it would take, where he got his product from, when it shipped, etc. After all these issues came up I asked him to double check the order so everything was correct before they shipped them b/c I just had a bad feeling something was going to be wrong b/c of all the other BS they pulled so far! Straight lied and told me they checked everything and shipped it, shows up the completely wrong set and then has the ***** to try and tell me that there would be a 20% restocking fee AND he wanted me to pay for shipping them back!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is that ****????? For whatever reason he cant get it in his head that its his mistake/fault! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! I will NEVER order from them again! I would rather pay 2x the price and get it from another place VS ever doing anything at all with these fools again! They are a complete joke and don't know **** about "customer service" what so ever! They mess up and except the customer to do all the work and even pay! Total @ssholes!

So hey, if you or anyone else wants a brand new set of Diamond Audio M351i 's drop me an email! I will give them to you at a killer price just to get rid of them so I can finish my system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2003, 12:03 PM
kno350z

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the help and advice guys. I'll probably purchase those Diamond s600's within a couple of days. I'll post some pics once I have them installed.