Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

New Eclipse DVD Maps Version Available MDV-07D

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Igor911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnkuo562
I want one so do you still have some available????
I actually have 1 or 2 left.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 PM
nicodim55

plz PM price and if you have any left thx
Old 09-01-2007, 04:52 PM
johnkuo562

can you email me at Johnkuo562@gmail.com if you have any left??
Old 09-01-2007, 08:20 PM
nicodim55

Yo Igor, you said you would have the disc to me by yesterday (8-31-07). I sent you the payment as you requested a week ago, what's going on? I sent you a PM and a message in your paypal account and you haven't responded to either one. It's time for you to make good on your promise and send me the item I paid for. I hope you're a man of honor and integrity coz I'd hate to give you a bad rating as a seller. Please respond back.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:29 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does anyone know if this will work with the AVN7000 ????
Old 09-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Igor911

Originally Posted by nicodim55
Yo Igor, you said you would have the disc to me by yesterday (8-31-07). I sent you the payment as you requested a week ago, what's going on? I sent you a PM and a message in your paypal account and you haven't responded to either one. It's time for you to make good on your promise and send me the item I paid for. I hope you're a man of honor and integrity coz I'd hate to give you a bad rating as a seller. Please respond back.
It shipped out on Wednesday VIA USPS. I have the tracking info at work. It normally takes 3-5 days to get to you.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Igor911

Originally Posted by z350boy
Does anyone know if this will work with the AVN7000 ????
If the AVN 7000 isn't HD based, then yes it will
Old 09-02-2007, 10:38 AM
nicodim55

Ok thanks for the reply I will wait till next week. I would have really appreciated it if you had just told me up front that it will take that long instead of telling me that it will get here by friday, it makes people wonder. I never bought anything on the internet so I hope you undertstand my skepticism.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:19 AM
nicodim55

It's now been 6 days and I still don't have the disc I paid you for.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:20 AM
nicodim55

Thumbs down beware, scammer online

It shipped out on Wednesday VIA USPS. I have the tracking info at work. It normally takes 3-5 days to get to you.

Yo Igor,Above is what you said last week and I still don't have it and you still refuse to answer any of my messages. It's been 2 weeks since you got the money. Is this how you want to conduct business? Ok then, I just want to warn everyone in this forum or any forum that this punk is a member of, DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT believe anything this a$$**** has to say or offer!! he's a scammer you send him the money and he'll run away with it. For $45.00 this guy is willing to jeopardize his reputation then he's dumber than I thought. What goes around comes around. You're a low life, low class individual and you're the reason why people are skeptical from buying anything from the net. It didn't have to get to this if only you had been a gentleman or a man of your word or responded to any of my messages, but you refused. I gave you plenty of time to do the right thing but I guess scammers are incapable of that.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:37 AM
Igor911

Originally Posted by nicodim55

Yo Igor,Above is what you said last week and I still don't have it and you still refuse to answer any of my messages. It's been 2 weeks since you got the money. Is this how you want to conduct business? Ok then, I just want to warn everyone in this forum or any forum that this punk is a member of, DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT believe anything this a$$**** has to say or offer!! he's a scammer you send him the money and he'll run away with it. For $45.00 this guy is willing to jeopardize his reputation then he's dumber than I thought. What goes around comes around. You're a low life, low class individual and you're the reason why people are skeptical from buying anything from the net. It didn't have to get to this if only you had been a gentleman or a man of your word or responded to any of my messages, but you refused. I gave you plenty of time to do the right thing but I guess scammers are incapable of that.
Wow...you really should take a chill pill. I was out of the country for business since we last spoke. First of all, do you honestly think I am out to get you for a lousy $45? That doesn't even buy me a full tank of gas. Second of all, who are you to call me "dumb...low life...low class"? I could buy and resell you 3 times before you even realize what just happened. Lastly, you have PayPal to back you up in-case I really DID try to scam you. Now that I put you back in your place, I can explain what happened...

Your DVD was return mailed to me. Turns out I incorrectly wrote your zip code on the packaging. But I guess that's a typical mistake for dumb, low class individuals like myself, right? I just repackaged your DVD and is going to be re-sent out today first class mail.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:01 AM
nicodim55

Second of all, who are you to call me "dumb...low life...low class"? I could buy and resell you 3 times before you even realize what just happened.

Well if you are so smart and mighty as you claim you are, you could have informed me about your business trip and you should have not made any promises when it will get to me. Oh if you're so smart why did you put the wrong zip code? All of this could have been avoided if you were SMART enough to COMMUNICATE. Maybe youv'e never been scammed before so you don't know what it's like.

So, once I receive the disc and it works I will cancel my claim with paypal.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:13 PM
IzYou

I was sent a DVD copy that didn't work. I asked for another copy didn't get any response. After awhile I gave up on receiving another one. I saw this thread recently and asked him to send me a copy of this one since the one from the past didn't work. He responded with paypal me $45 or so dollars.

People these days.
Old 09-21-2007, 01:14 PM
IzYou

Oh if its not clear there was a for sale thread in the past for the dvd maps a different version from the same guy which I purchased and didn't work.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Everyone wants a great deal; it’s human nature. With that in mind it is no wonder that some take advantage of this (and those seeking a “bargain price.”)

So… Here are the questions you ask before sending someone $$.
1) Is the seller (Igor911 in this case) an authorized reseller?

2) If the price is really low, how does this “reseller” provide the product for less $$?

--Spike
Old 09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
nicodim55

Originally Posted by Spike100
Everyone wants a great deal; it’s human nature. With that in mind it is no wonder that some take advantage of this (and those seeking a “bargain price.”)

2) If the price is really low, how does this “reseller” provide the product for less $$?

--Spike
I really don't know, I just saw the thread and he was selling the updated version of the dvd map for my navigation system and he also has the same navi that I have so I said what the heck let me buy one. I finally received the disc today, I tested it and it seems to work. I learned my lesson, I'm a person who gives people the benefit of the doubt but when you don't explain yourself in a timely manner then we have a problem. So Igor911 if you're reading this, thank you for finally sending the disc and I will cancel my clain with paypal. As you can see, I'm not the only person that had an issue dealing with you.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Cyp

anyone try this copy??? I'm interested
Old 09-21-2007, 09:44 PM
clarkemtp

Originally Posted by Spike100

--Spike
An "authorized reseller"? lol lol lol How about "a guy who burns copies of the disk and will sell it to you"?

I came from corvetteforum.com and the mods there wouldn't even allow this type of thing, and probably rightfully so, because of the legalities (or lack thereof). Then again, we did it:

1) By PM
2) For free. Someone just ripped a copy and we put it up on bittorrent.

Ehhhh, I guess whatever works? *shrugs*

Regards
Old 06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
ash0621

Default 09D

lattest if anybody wants let me know
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ash0621
lattest if anybody wants let me know