Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Bypassing the stock BOSE amp.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 02:49 AM
ill350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bypassing the stock BOSE amp.

I have done a search and come up blank.....thus I was hoping someone had some info on bypassing the stock BOSE amp. I bought a set of Infinity perfect components and installed them. I did this prior to knowing the POS BOSE system A. has a bad/recalled amp the causes the left channel to cut on and off and B. you cannot hook up aftermarket speakers without bypassing the stock amp (got this info from multiple people on this forum after I described my problem). So as a temp. solution (about a month or two, as I have to get 4 new rotors and pads) I wanted to bypass the BOSE amp. but cannot find a DIY on it. Anyone have any information?
Old 08-14-2007, 04:03 AM
Seel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ill350
I have done a search and come up blank.....thus I was hoping someone had some info on bypassing the stock BOSE amp. I bought a set of Infinity perfect components and installed them. I did this prior to knowing the POS BOSE system A. has a bad/recalled amp the causes the left channel to cut on and off and B. you cannot hook up aftermarket speakers without bypassing the stock amp (got this info from multiple people on this forum after I described my problem). So as a temp. solution (about a month or two, as I have to get 4 new rotors and pads) I wanted to bypass the BOSE amp. but cannot find a DIY on it. Anyone have any information?
I'm pretty sure Crutchfield can help you out. Get into a live chat with a representative. They'll let you know what you need to do.