Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

final pics of full custom audio/video setup.

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 06:47 PM
philly350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default final pics of full custom audio/video setup.

finally got the pics set up and ppl were pming me about how everything was set up and how everything looked. well here are closer pics and pics of my box and amp. i kinda put this all together from pics on my350z.com and just brainstorming. and of course if their is anyway i can help anyone please feel free to ask.

the mid console took me about a day or two, keep in mind it took about 3 cases between 2 friends at the same time.
the custom box took about 2 days just making sure everything fit, having the wires run just the way i wanted and getting the amp to look nice.
and after all that, finally get everything done, and i get this...

oh well, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE~!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:45 AM
StreetOC192

Those grills are reminiscent of the PolkMomo sub grills.....are they specific to the Polk db subs or can the be applied to other subs? I've been looking for something a little different for my sub but nothing I see these days has caught my eye until I saw yours.

Nice setup on everything else. how do the subs sound? I think yours is the first I've seen firing up in FRONT of the strut tower brace.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:59 PM
philly350

im pretty sure it can be applied to other subs as long as the screw holes match up. and having the subs there are actually really nice, u get a really clear sound and alot less rattle than you would get if u had it in the back (i did have a sub in the back for temp use and it just rattled too much) and it hits really smooth and clear also.