Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

did the bose fix now audio pilot broken

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 04:14 AM
grifferjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default did the bose fix now audio pilot broken

i posted something similar to this in the repairing forum but i thought i would do the same here. back in december when i got my feathering problem addressed and got new fronts, my dealer also switched out the bose amp for the overboosted bass. ever since then i have noticed that the audio pilot has not worked. i have had to manually turn the volume down when coming to a stop or slowing down. my dealer is 45 minutes away and since this was not an "emergency" thing I figured i would just wait till the next oil change which is this friday. does anyone have any ideas, is it a wire that they just did not connect or what? any thoughts would be helpful.

and oh yeah i dont need any comments on how the "blose" system sucks the big fat donkey you know what, cause i already know that. I will change everything out this coming year, next at latest (between that and new shoes for her). but i figured that since I have the system and i paid for the supposed extras i might as well have them working. thanks for your help.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:47 PM
marques

YES<<< IM IN THE SAME BOAT. I HAVE A 04 SO IM SUPPOST TO HAVE THE NEW AMP., BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MY AUDIO PILOT DOES NOT WORK.
Old 03-09-2004, 02:13 PM
grifferjr

Originally posted by marques
YES<<< IM IN THE SAME BOAT. I HAVE A 04 SO IM SUPPOST TO HAVE THE NEW AMP., BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MY AUDIO PILOT DOES NOT WORK.
a little tip for you might be to also make sure you read the manual cause from what i have heard the 04's have a way of turning the audio pilot on and off. the 03's do not have this option. somehow maybe yours got turned off inadvertently. its at least worth a check.

since i havent gotten any help on this i will post back after friday. thats my appointment for the oil change and this audio fix, hopefully. so i will let anyone else know if they should happen to run across this.
Old 03-09-2004, 02:36 PM
marques

Originally posted by grifferjr
a little tip for you might be to also make sure you read the manual cause from what i have heard the 04's have a way of turning the audio pilot on and off. the 03's do not have this option. somehow maybe yours got turned off inadvertently. its at least worth a check.

since i havent gotten any help on this i will post back after friday. thats my appointment for the oil change and this audio fix, hopefully. so i will let anyone else know if they should happen to run across this.

>>YA I READ THE WHOLE BOOK MORE THEN ONCE, YOUR RIGHT ON THE 04,S THERE IS A ON/OFF OPPTION!! BUT I TRYED EVERTHING, FROM USING ANOTHER RADIO IN SIDE OF MY CAR TO SEE IF THE AUDIO PILOT WOUND WORK TO DRVEN A BAT OUT OFF HELL WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN. NOTHING. I THINK IM GOING TO HAVE MY DEALER LOOK AT IT MON.