Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Clarion & Sirius Tuner Help? Question Answered = Money in Return

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 08:24 AM
cloudkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Clarion & Sirius Tuner Help? Question Answered = Money in Return

I have one simple question regarding this deck. Such as showing the artist/title on the deck while listening to a particular channel? I have the DXZ945MP. If anyone knows anything about how to get this working I will send you money via pay-pal in the amount of $25.00. Can send a Money Order too. Easy money if someone already knows this. Thanks in advance. LL
Old 05-31-2004, 01:29 PM
Jung918

If you are listening to Sirius they only send out the artist/title at the beggining of each song. so if you can switching channels and hear a song that you like but it has already started then you won't get the info.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:11 PM
cloudkid

Roger on that. I use to have the stock system and it would do the same thing. However with this deck (you would think for the top of the line Clarion it would have this), it does not show the artist/title of the song. Or I can not find a function to turn it on and make it show this. I have listened to hundreds of song and it just shows the Channel name. Never shows the artist/title. I would think it would have some type of option to turn this feature on. I have tried everything, or at least I think. Again, I will pay someone $25 if they can tell me how to enable it and make it work on this model. I am 90% sure it should have this feature.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:56 PM
jeffa

The DXZ945MP will show stream title (default setting) song title or artist. It will only show one item at a time, ie only stream, title or artist, but will scroll the info once, and then display 30 characters of that information.

To change from stream title to song or artist title, press and hold the right side of the display line where it says user. This would be the upper right larger scallop area of the display panel, the one next to the RTN scallop area. Each time you press and hold this area for more than 1 second, you will change the display from stream title, to song title, to artist title, changes with each press and hold.

You don't have to send me the $25, I'm just here to help.

By the way, Jung918, the song titles are transmitted continuously, so it does not matter whenn you tune into the stream, you will get the stream/song/artest info all the time, until the song changes.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:43 AM
cloudkid

Jeffa,

Thank you very much for you help. I appreciate it.

LL