Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

Help! Color choice....Post Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 08:20 PM
ZEXC-33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Color choice....Post Pics

Hi guys, i need some advice and opinion on the Burnt Orange leather interior.

This is SHIFTZ (Sam) btw.....i got red flagged for arguing with a moderator

Im currently in negotiations with an interstate dude interested in buying my car, and if i can haggle some more money out of him or try to convince my dad to take a bit less (very doubtful given the wog views of depreciation) i mite be looking at a Z sooner than i anticipated.

After a quick browse of Drive, Carpoint and Carsales, and sifting through more silver tracks than i expected, i found one with the orange interior in Melb.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsa...&model_id=4290

Originally i didnt like the orange, but it may be growing on me. Im thinking the black leather with orange stitching and perforations doesnt really match nething on a silver car. I cant check this car out this weekend because of uni homework, but i wanted to ask if ne1 can post pics of their color combos Rich have u got ne dude???

Lets make this thread a collection of Aus Z's

On a diff note, 2 days prior to my 21st bday i got caught doing 65 in a 60 zone, so now i have to keep my p's another 6 months This does not help in convincing my dad that im ready for a new car

Ciao, Sam
Old 05-20-2003, 08:27 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would it be appropiate to suggest you not argue with the mods this time around?
Old 05-20-2003, 08:46 PM
harryw

Sam,

In my most humble opinion if you are going to get the silver you should get the orange leather. I don't particularly like silver cars though.

The one I test drove was silver with orange and it look sweet. The two colours really go well together.

I think the charcoal seats look too dull with the silver.

Anyway, mine, if I can still get it (hopefully!! still working on it) is Burning Red, and for obvious reasons I can't post a pic yet.

As always

H
Old 05-20-2003, 10:14 PM
ZEXC-33

yeap ur right Rats'Z, ive learnt my lesson. But then again who doesn't argue in the racing forums with ppl's often stupid and irresponsible flamboyant stories of street racing. I lost 3 mates to a street racing incident, they were innocent by standers at a traffic light. So whenever i read those posts i cant help but voice my opinion about how ridiculous it is to brag about such racing.

harryw, i read ur post that ur delaying the Z purchase. Sorry to hear dude. Im in a similar situation whereby if i dont sell my car, i dont have the cash to pick one up. I too have bought alot of stuff for the car, including audio gear and cosmetic stuff. Hope it all works out for u
Old 05-21-2003, 03:01 AM
apsilon

I'll take some more pics shortly. This weekend hopefully.

All of the colours look great but as you've already seen most Zs seem to be silver. So first question is do you want something common (no offence to those silver owners) or a bit different?

Personally I thought the burnt orange looked great in the photos but was disappointed when I saw it in person.