Notices
Body Exterior Body kits, grills, HID kits, etc.

FS: Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011 | 10:11 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I vinyl wrapped the window trim on this silver E39 5 series in gloss black material. This car belongs to a fellow Orange County/Cerritos member. The owner of this car originally had the window trim painted, but it kept flaking off, and he had to reapply the paint about two or three times a year. So he asked me vinyl his window trim, for a longer lasting solution. So far so good, and this was several months ago.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-09-2011 | 11:21 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Well, I guess there's a first for everything. This is the first American car that I've installed a gloss black vinyl roof on. Even though it's not the typical BMW or Euro car that I normally do, at least it'll give guys with red cars somewhat of an idea of how it'd look like, with this color combination. The owner of this car was from south Orange County.

I didn't notice how blurry some of the pictures were when I was taking them.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 05-16-2011 | 12:58 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I'll be coming up to norcal in about two weeks (26th - 31st/1st), if anyone up there is interested in getting some work done. PM me, as I am already taking appointments for some of the days that I am going to be there for. I'll make a new thread for this later, once I get a chance.

Another white car, I know, but there was just something about this car that I really liked about it with the black roof. It's a BMW E92 335i coupe that I vinyl wrapped the roof in a gloss black material. The owner of this car was actually all the way out in the Los Angeles county, but I happen to be in the area already, so I dropped by to do his roof. I had some requests from people to take pictures of the car with the sunroof open, so hopefully this will help those who asked me about it out.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:17 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Here's a white Audi B8 that I vinyl wrapped the roof, hood, and bumper in my matte black finish/material. The owner of this car wanted to continue the theme down from the roof to the center raised section of the hood and the center section of the bumper. I thought it looked pretty cool, and it actually ended up making the car look wider. The owner of this car was in San Diego, and I happened to be down there in the area already from Orange County, so I dropped by and did some work on his car.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:18 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Here's a white Audi B8 that I vinyl wrapped the roof, hood, and bumper in my matte black finish/material. The owner of this car wanted to continue the theme down from the roof to the center raised section of the hood and the center section of the bumper. I thought it looked pretty cool, and it actually ended up making the car look wider. The owner of this car was in San Diego, and I happened to be down there in the area already from Orange County, so I dropped by and did some work on his car.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:21 PM
Spider Monkey

I would have done the trunk too if I owned that AUDI.

And DAMN man I wish you were coming all the way up here for your trip. lol
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:23 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yea, looking back at the pictures, it would have looked nice if he did at least the top of the trunk or something.

Where's all the way up here? Haha.
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:26 PM
Spider Monkey

Sacramento is all the way up here. You may not remember but I'm the one that PMd you when you said you were coming to NorCal.
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:30 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Ah, sacramento isn't too far from SF, haha. I may actually be in in SJ in a month or two, if I can get my track car ready before summertime is over, I'll head back up there to hang out and do some work again.
Old 06-07-2011 | 12:36 PM
Spider Monkey

Originally Posted by Don Nguyen
Ah, sacramento isn't too far from SF, haha. I may actually be in in SJ in a month or two, if I can get my track car ready before summertime is over, I'll head back up there to hang out and do some work again.
Well if you can make it up here I have 6 things that need work just on my car alone. And I could see if the other local bros want to line up work on their cars as well.
Old 06-07-2011 | 01:02 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Shoot me an e-mail to donathon@gmail.com with what you wanted done, and I'll let you know the next time I am up there.

If I had known you had more than one or two cars that needed work done on, I probably could have scheduled something to come out to you in Sac.

-Don
Old 06-08-2011 | 11:09 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

PMs and e-mails replied to.

-Don
Old 06-08-2011 | 06:33 PM
moose350z

Price of 3m gloss black, enough to fit the 350z roof, shipped to 77494

Thanks
Old 06-09-2011 | 10:58 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I vinyled the window trim on this E90 a while back, in my gloss black vinyl material. The owner of this car actually lived in Irvine as well, and was probably only 5 miles away from me. I don't do the gloss black vinyl for the window trims very often, but I thought it turned out nice on this car. 95% of guys go with the matte black vinyl finish for the window trims usually. Also note, my window trim wraps are seamless, all the way around.

Let me know what you guys think.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-09-2011 | 11:53 AM
djtomski

Price for matte black to cover the roof of a 350z shipped to 60131.
Thanks.
Old 06-11-2011 | 09:43 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I don't think I have any of it on that color unfortunately.

Here's pictures of the first car that I did when I made my trip up to norcal/san francisco area from down here in Orange County, to do some vinyl wraps and visit some friends. This is a white 350z that I vinyl wrapped the roof in my gloss black material and also tinted/smoked his rear tail lights and turn signals in the rear bumper.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-12-2011 | 03:34 PM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

PMs and e-mails replied to.

Let me know if I missed anybody.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-13-2011 | 10:20 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

This is probably a first. Here's a Mazda 6 that I vinyl wrapped the roof in my gloss black material. I thought it changed the way the car looked completely, and this is coming from someone who sees this on cars all the time daily. Most of the cars that I work on have sunroofs, but since this car didn't, it really gave a nice smooth look/flow over the entire roof. The owner of this car was in Garden Grove/Orange County area, so those of you near by might see/recognize the car.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-15-2011 | 10:25 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I am starting to make a list of cars that are interested in getting some vinyl wrap/work done up in norcal/bay area again. So shoot me an e-mail to donathon@gmail.com if you're interested, and I'll give you the details and info.

I know I've been getting a lot of picture requests for the new gloss 3M carbon fiber material. Well, I finally got around to getting it and my first chance/time using it was when I made my last trip up to norcal and the bay area to do some vinyl wrapping. The weave is slightly smaller than the 3M Di-noc vinyl, so it's a bit harder to photograph and show you guys how the weave and design looks like on this material. Either way, here's a black E46 series that I vinyl wrapped the hood in with the 3M gloss carbon fiber material.

Let mek now what you guys think of it.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 06-20-2011 | 04:08 PM
stinky350z

vinyl roof in carbon shipped to 79924 , and if u have it in stock thanks

Quick Reply: FS: Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**