Notices

Smoked headlights/taillights?

Old 09-01-2017, 07:03 PM
thatsilver350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smoked headlights/taillights?

I am looking for some kind of smoked/tinted headlights and/or taillights for my z33. I have seen a few for sale on the internet but i am not sure what I should buy. Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited by thatsilver350z; 09-01-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:15 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,016 Likes on 1,452 Posts

Originally Posted by thatsilver350z View Post
I am looking for some kind of smoked headlights and/or taillights for my z33. I have seen a few for sale on the internet but i am not sure what I should buy. Anyone have any suggestions?
Just curious, why do you want "smoked lights"? Is there something I should know about these that improves the lighting performance?
Old 09-01-2017, 07:21 PM
thatsilver350z

Originally Posted by MicVelo View Post
Just curious, why do you want "smoked lights"? Is there something I should know about these that improves the lighting performance?
Not for performance in the slightest. Call me a ricer but i think they look a little better than the stock ones.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:27 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,016 Likes on 1,452 Posts

Originally Posted by thatsilver350z View Post
Not for performance in the slightest. Call me a ricer but i think they look a little better than the stock ones.
Well, shut my mouth, that there is some righteous honesty. Hahahahaha.... OK, so long as you've shut down my opinion stream, check out bluebat overlays here on this site. I know little about them other than many here use his stuff.

Here's one of his threads with contact info: https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...pics-here.html

Other source for such stuff is EBay. But beware of most of the dark, projector type, LED and all manner of other silly stuff headlights.... for the most part are junk (although there are people here who seem to be convinced they're OK). Popular are the Depo black headlights. Not too badly priced and if you're going to use repros, these are the ones to use.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:08 AM
thatsilver350z

Originally Posted by MicVelo View Post
Well, shut my mouth, that there is some righteous honesty. Hahahahaha.... OK, so long as you've shut down my opinion stream, check out bluebat overlays here on this site. I know little about them other than many here use his stuff.

Here's one of his threads with contact info: https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...pics-here.html

Other source for such stuff is EBay. But beware of most of the dark, projector type, LED and all manner of other silly stuff headlights.... for the most part are junk (although there are people here who seem to be convinced they're OK). Popular are the Depo black headlights. Not too badly priced and if you're going to use repros, these are the ones to use.
If i where to get some of those overlays would i need some kind of brighter lights? I have an '03 with stock lights.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: