Central 20 Carbon Tower Bar Cover - blowout

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 11:34 AM
BPAuto
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Central 20 Carbon Tower Bar Cover - blowout

We have this Central 20 carbon rear tower bar cover lying around. It's been around for quite awhile because it was damaged during shipment to us. I just wanted to offer it up and see if anybody was interested. The damage could be repaired and covered if someone wanted to do some custom paint accents on the piece. (enough of the part is still perfect and undamaged that a little bit of painting will still allow a lot of carbon to show through). I did a quick little Photoshop of what one possible paint job could look like that still leaves the carbon exposed. I'm also including photos of the damage.

For anybody interested, just make us an offer. I'll consider any reasonable offer.

-Kristoffer
Attached Thumbnails Central 20 Carbon Tower Bar Cover - blowout-p1040696.jpg   Central 20 Carbon Tower Bar Cover - blowout-z-carbon-bar-painted.jpg   Central 20 Carbon Tower Bar Cover - blowout-p1040698.jpg  
Old 04-21-2012, 03:20 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BPAuto
We have this Central 20 carbon rear tower bar cover lying around. It's been around for quite awhile because it was damaged during shipment to us. I just wanted to offer it up and see if anybody was interested. The damage could be repaired and covered if someone wanted to do some custom paint accents on the piece. (enough of the part is still perfect and undamaged that a little bit of painting will still allow a lot of carbon to show through). I did a quick little Photoshop of what one possible paint job could look like that still leaves the carbon exposed. I'm also including photos of the damage.

For anybody interested, just make us an offer. I'll consider any reasonable offer.

-Kristoffer
PM me if you get this - my OEM one looks pretty bad. I'm sure we can work something out on a fair price and maybe you guys can package it in with the diffuser I'm getting from you to save me on the shipping.