Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Inside Diameter of Cusco Rear Spring

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 04:17 PM
mchapman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Inside Diameter of Cusco Rear Spring

Does anyone know the inside diameter of the springs used in the rear of the Cusco coilover setup?

95mm, 100mm or something else?
Old 06-18-2005, 08:37 PM
mchapman

Bump ^
Old 06-19-2005, 06:40 AM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Only a couple of members actualy have Cusco coilovers on their Z. Meaning you have a very tiny pool of owners to hope that one of them might be kind enough to pull a tire off and try to take a dial caliper measurement. If I had them on my car, I can tell you you'd already have the info your after. Here's a link to Adam's profile, he's a sponcer here and his membername is Z1 Performance, he has Cusco coilover's on his car, pm him and see if he can get the demention's your after. https://my350z.com/forum/member.php?...oster&t=127553

Curious, what are you going to do with the info? Look into buying stiffer rear springs?
Old 06-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

if mine were off the car I could tell you...I can tell you in about 2 weeks when my new coilovers go on.

or, just ask the people who sold them to you in the first place....after sale support is as important as pre-sale support.....
Old 06-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Adam I did think about telling him to go to his reseller. But, it's been my own experience that with most seller's doing drop shipment's or their not willing to break the seal on a box that he didn't stand much of chance of getting the info he wanted going that route. To add, Cusco's U.S. importer doesn't strike me as rich well of info waiting to be tapped for the info he's after, though I could be really wrong I just don't see them as having Tein like tech's on staff.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

well, they don't have Tein like tech's but they have above Tein service.....at least Tein as of late (I am going through an issue with them on a non Z platform).

it they had one to measure though, I am sure they would open the box...I know I would.

I have a customer I just sent a set of Zero 2 Ti's to about a week ago...I'll email him or call tomorrow and ask him to measure.

Honestly though now that I think of it, would not be hard to go out to the car, lay on the ground and measure the ID of the spring....it is pretty accessible
Old 07-17-2005, 11:55 PM
mchapman

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
well, they don't have Tein like tech's but they have above Tein service.....at least Tein as of late (I am going through an issue with them on a non Z platform).

it they had one to measure though, I am sure they would open the box...I know I would.

I have a customer I just sent a set of Zero 2 Ti's to about a week ago...I'll email him or call tomorrow and ask him to measure.

Honestly though now that I think of it, would not be hard to go out to the car, lay on the ground and measure the ID of the spring....it is pretty accessible
I got them from Japan, so communication isnt the easiest.

Its hard to get an accurate number unless I take the wheel off, undo a bolt and take the spring out.

Did you change your coilovers? Did you get a chance to measure them when out?

If not no pressure.

Which coilovers did you put in?

Thanks
Murray