Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Nagisa Auto Suspension Arms

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Z33_SPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nagisa Auto Suspension Arms

Found some new suspension arms by Nagisa Auto, a very well known suspension and chassis shop from Japan. I think these will be sold by Tanabe. They look pretty good but they cost an arm and a leg. For that price I think I'll be going 350Evo front arms and Battle Version rear arms. What do you guys think?
Front Upper Control Arm
Rear Camber Arm
Rerar Traction Rod
Tension Control Rod
Old 12-03-2005, 06:13 AM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

WOW!, never thought I'd ever see adjustable front compression rods, not that they are on my want list at the moment.

Hmmm, on the A-arms. Very clever design for the adjustment system. And yet I do not see the same amout of welding build up as the Cusco arm's use, which are a simular design where basically two tube half's are bent and welded together. Notice that on the Cusco arm's that adjustment tray is also part of what makes that area of the arm stronger which is right where the weight of the car is at. Though IMO being in the same price range as the EVO350 arm's is their own instant kiss of death, sales wise.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154035

Hey, on topic but a little different sort of question. How did you come to find these products? I mean did you run a search specific to the company? Really makes me wonder what other company might also make Z33 parts.

Last edited by Gsedan35; 12-03-2005 at 06:15 AM.
Old 12-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Z33_SPL

I found these parts because I remember TanabeUSA's post about the new Seven suspension system saying that they were coming out with new arms for the 350Z. I went to Tanabe USA's site and found out that their retail division More Japan was also a distributor for Nagisa Auto. I snooped around the Nagisa Auto products and found these arms. Another reputable JDM company to look out for would be Ikeya Forumala. They do suspension pieces for a lot of D1 cars. Their stuff looks good too, just waiting for some Z33 parts.

Gsedan35, what do you think about the reliability of the Cusco A-arms? I don't really feel safe about putting the car's weight on those welds. I do a lot of drift events in crappy parking lots with bumps and potholes believe it or not. I'm also gonna try some road courses with a lot of curb crashing/clipping. I don't think that's gonna be a problem with the CNC'd 350Evo arms but do you think the Cuscos would take that abuse?
Old 12-08-2005, 09:32 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

nobody has broken cusco's yet, I think ill give it another 6months and If I cant find a broken pair ill buy them.