Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Eibach vs Tanabe gf210

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 07:45 PM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason@Performance
Every suspension that we have installed here I have test drivin the car... So I can give my feed back on almost all of them... But... I will do my personal car which I beat the heck out of every day...

Mod: Eibach Pro-Kit

Pros: Great appearance, Sits about 1.2" lower then my car before. Nice smooth ride on surface streets and freeways...

Cons: Springs very soft so in heavy cornering especially in track conditions there is alot of body roll... so much that it is hard to predict when the car is actually going to bite into the corner...

Recomendation: I would recomend this spring for someone who wants a lower stance and smoother ride. But does not plan on seriously tracking the car to the limits.
To add, remember that all Tanabe spring offerings for the G or Z have lower inital spring rates then the Eibach 350Z prokits and almost certainly, lower initial spring rates too.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:31 PM
jedi-z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only tracking I do is quarter mile... Every once in a while. And mabe a nucklehead or two from time to time on the streets...I think the tanabe's would be to low...
Old 02-23-2006, 09:15 PM
ryanmac516
i like boobies

sorry ryanmac, not trying to bust in on your sale here but I'm just throwing some information out.

hey its no big deal this is first time i have actually read anything about the springs i have i just never looked into cause i bought them before i had the car and then couldnt put them on because in my tire warrenty but now that i am getting new tires for almost free i might just put them on if i hear anything good about them
Old 02-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Mr.Jadkowski

Hey, I say go for it and put them on. If you don't like them, take em off again! If anything, you get two fun weekends working on your car!