Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Upclose Pix of Non-Brembo Calipers...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 09:06 PM
LoveTheZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upclose Pix of Non-Brembo Calipers...

Does anyone have any up close pictures of the 350Z non-brembo calipers? I may be able to make a hot looking feature that I think everyone would REALLY be interested in if I could have the help from someone.

The feature are caliper stickers. I currently sell them for cars ranging from Mercedes and Lexus' to Dodge's and Mitsubishi's. I have sold way over 400+ sets of these caliper stickers to people all over the internet. I am currently working with two dealerships now along with a company out of Long Beach, CA. I started the graphics company called: JVD Graphics - Just Vinyl Decal Graphics, myself and I have been working hard ever since. The caliper sticker idea has really taken off and I think you guys would really love em! If I can get a couple upclose pix and maybe a few quick measurements of your guys calipers, I could whip up a hot loooking sticker for ya'll. Here is a sample of what the caliper stickers look like on an Eclipse...

If you guys want more pictures just let me know. Within the next couple weeks I will have a full website up and will update you all when that gets up and running.

-Jason
JVD Graphics