Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Eibachs..

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 08:19 AM
silverz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibachs..

Ok, I 'm thinking about lowering my Z with the Eibach Pro-Kit. I have 19" Volk GTC's on order and think the car will look too "high" once the wheels/tires are mounted. I have had the feathering problem with the original tires and am now having the same problem with the second set of tires. Will the lowering kit "shorten" the life of my tires? I mean I 'm blowing through front tires every 4500 miles now, I don't to put 19" wheels/tires on the car and have to replacee the tires every 3000 miles. Any suggestions????? Thanks,
Old 03-25-2003, 10:22 AM
turbo03

I would try rotating the tires with every oil change. You might want to get an alinment also. What tires are you running? If they are very soft and you driver hard then you can go through tires very quick.

thanks,
Greg
Old 03-25-2003, 07:20 PM
silverz

Default Greg

I'm talking about the feathering issue that most people are having. I have factory tires on the car now but will have Toyo Proxes T1S. You can't rotate the tire because they're a difference size in the front than in the back. You can just take them off the rim and go from left to right. Will the lowering have a dramatic effect on tire wear??