Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

front a arms. help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 12:33 AM
jdepe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front a arms. help!

okay guys i need front camber arms and i dont know which to get. i know of spl, spc, kenitix, cusco, 350evo, stillen and ksport. im not sure which one is right for me. i drive a g coupe. its sittin on buddy club coilovers, factory 18's slightly tucking around. now my main concern is if the front arm will hit the chassis. i've read that the spc ones might hit. and the cusco ones clear it but heard about the quality on those. i need help fellas. thanks! also. i plan on purchasing ASAP. seeing as my tires are gone on the inside. poor bfg kdw's lol (outside thread is untouched)

Last edited by jdepe; 09-21-2007 at 07:14 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Z_Driver
Master

Originally Posted by jdepe
okay guys i need front camber arms and i dont know which to get. i know of spl, spc, kenitix, cusco, 350evo, stillen and ksport. im not sure which one is right for me. i drive a g coupe. its sittin on buddy club coilovers, factory 18's slightly tucking around. now my main concern is if the front arm will hit the chassis. i've read that the spc ones might hit. and teh cusco ones clear it but heard about the quality on those. i need help fellas. thanks! also. i plan on purchasin ASAP. seeing as my tires are gone on the inside. poor bfg kdw's lol (outside thread is untouched)
Hum, it sounds like you have racing negative camber set up. For the track, perfect if you are cornering hard. For the street it will wear inside. camber arm will take care of this issue as you have pointed out. However, you may lose some of that great handling you've been getting.

I heard the cusco one are nice.... Dunno ... good luck !!!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:13 AM
jdepe

yeap my negative camber is horrible. and you are right it does corner great!. you should see my negative camber in person lol. but yeah it sucks that i need to buy tires every 8-10 months. so now im goin to get all the neccessary things i need for an alignment. i already have the spc rear camber and toe kit.