Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

JIC FLTA2 Coilovers Installed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 11:30 PM
zoasis

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JIC FLTA2 Coilovers Installed!!!

I paid a local shop $300 to install today.

WOW, was my first impression, I can't believe how much better the Z now looks!

Handling at first glance,

Its definitely much more of a firm ride. My first impression, It seems a bit bouncy sometimes and then sometimes its just a firm ride, but when the road isn't all chewed with repaired potholes, the Z handles MUCH MUCH better than stock. It feels like the Z can handle high speed corners at speeds 10-20mph faster than the stock height and suspension. I can't wait to get the Z on the track for the High Performance School at Heartland Park in Topeka, KS. I'm going to throw the Enkei 17" RPO-2J's on there for the 2nd day and let her rip!!!

I also have a Sunday Autocross SCCA solo II event so I'll give a big review of the differences Monday.

With the limits I've pushed the Z too so far, it has absolutley no sway at all to it now. When braking hard, the body doesn't shift a bit anymore either.

Here's the honest truth about how the Z now feels. When I accelerate the Z around a high speed sweeper, I can honestly say that the Z is now laughing at me saying "is that all you have you big puss?" It truley feels like it will handle nearly anything I am comfortable throwing at it anywhere besides the track.

The true test will be on the track!

Last edited by zoasis; 07-17-2003 at 11:34 PM.