Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

ONADIMEPBS.com!! Best service unbeatable prices WILWOOD BBK

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:59 AM
03redlineZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ONADIMEPBS.com!! Best service unbeatable prices WILWOOD BBK

I ordered a set of 4 Piston Wilwood Calipers powdercoated Daytona Blue also included lines, pads and rotors.

When I first pulled them out of the package I was blown away at how beautiful everything looked... The powdercoating was amazing, the rotors looked to be of high quality and as did the Wilwood pads and Wilwood Stainless lines...

Needless to say as the buzz around here is breaking through about Alex at onadimepbs... One of the nicest most down to earth people I have EVER done business with!!

Installation- Straight forward, directions were great! Being a pain in the a$$ I even called Alex to make sure about a couple little details just to soothe my OCD!! LOL

Performance-
Very impressed they have been on for a couple weeks and get better and better. I havent tracked them yet but have definately put them through the ringer around the streets.

Looks- Perfect, they were even more beautiful in person then I had imagined them to be. The powdercoating was jaw dropping, the rest of the kit is unbeatable... At $899 ($1100ish powdercoated/shipped) you should feel like your robbing him!! Used Front Brembos sell for more on here!

Service- I couldnt express how amazing Alex treats you. I feel like I made a good friend on top of being able to stop much better!! LOL
I highly recommend onadimepbs.com (Alex) to anyone on here looking to get a great performing bbk without breaking the bank.
Attached Thumbnails ONADIMEPBS.com!! Best service unbeatable prices WILWOOD BBK-chad-z-6-copy.jpg   ONADIMEPBS.com!! Best service unbeatable prices WILWOOD BBK-chad-z-7-copy.jpg   ONADIMEPBS.com!! Best service unbeatable prices WILWOOD BBK-chad-z-8.jpg  

Last edited by 03redlineZ; 10-12-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:50 PM
idrmofs7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on alex!
Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 PM
deyj28

+2 for Alex!!! Great guy, great customer service and even better pricing!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:41 PM
gldgremlin

I must agree. I have a set of DB's on order and Alex has been great.