Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

New alliance 8/6 pot red bbk!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 02:24 PM
A.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
PM me pricing and any link to colors available.. The link you provided doesnt work.. Thanks
You can buy them but only through a partial sponsorship until the company goes public the summer. All you have to do is post your review of them and a couple DSLR pics and you get a nice discount

SIlk is getting the blue calipers/hats and a couple buddies are getting black. But I think they have a huge range of choices avaliable. Just pm/call/text Mike and he'll set you up.

And the sponsorship thread is Hidden by the mods right now because Blackline is behind on vendor fees.

Good luck Jay, your car is so sick it makes me lost for words!!!

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
sweeeet...okay... can I have mine now?
The wait is killing you but when they show up at your door, I promise you will have a huge grin on your face
Old 03-28-2009, 11:07 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by A.H
The wait is killing you but when they show up at your door, I promise you will have a huge grin on your face
Thanks. I needed the reassurance!

Last edited by SILKZ03; 04-02-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:36 PM
guitman32

Received 108 Likes on 90 Posts

So, any manufacturing details? Where are these made? Materials, etc? They don't have a website. Best looking bbk what??
Old 04-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Maresh@Blackline
Vendor - Former Vendor

figured id share these, sent to us by a customer who got his kits yesterday. note these are taken with his iphone:

Old 04-28-2009, 12:36 PM
SILKZ03

Ya...those are mine. Sorry for the IPhone pics but I got home late from work and tired. I found them sitting in the Garage waiting like it was XMas..hell it was Xmas!. I decided to take a few pics Teaser before bed. First of all I'd like to thank Alliance for the brand new 8/6 pot bbk and getting them here so fast with excellant shipping. I need to thank mike at Blackline Motorsports for the sponsorhip and making this happen. He's been awesome in keeping in-contact with details right up until delivery; thanks man!. I've waited a couple of months for these but Wow! they are worth the wait. These are literally the best looking BBK i have ever seen, thats why I went with Alliance. Not to knock or put down the endless, stoptech, rotora, brembo but this was my choice. Dude, you gotta see them in person. The red are amazing but the blues are just #$#%$....lost for words. Better yet, its like the Mystic Chameleon optical shift paint, the color changes depending on the viewing angle. the pics above are straight foward but when at an angle the color seems to change to an aqua...hard to explain...but dayum. It must be the anodoized hats/calipers that does it because these are FLAWLESS.

They came rapped perfect, oiled and no blemishes at all.

8 piston fully forged aluminum calipers, anodzied finish with laser engraved logo, aluminumn mounting brackets, 380mm/15 inch slotted/swirled/Cross drilled 2 piece floating rotors with color matched anodized hats with Stainless Steel Lines.

6 piston fully forged aluminum calipers, anodzied finish with laser engraved logo, aluminumn mounting brackets, 356mm/14 inch slotted/swirled/Cross drilled 2 piece floating rotors with color matched anodized hats with Stainless Steel Lines.

I'll Post picks installed as soon as I can. Thanks again, Mike and Alliance...The first on the Island of Hawaii....making History baby

Last edited by SILKZ03; 04-28-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:29 PM
SILKZ03

Having some fitment issues, need spacers. Will post final product once we get the proper fitment.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:02 PM
twin001

those look like they are rebadged K-Sports. I think D2 does the same thing. Regardless, they sure do look nice.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:51 PM
cliffrlp

Agreed, would like to know some more specifics on the BBK. Baller status for sure, but how do they perform?

Originally Posted by guitman32
So, any manufacturing details? Where are these made? Materials, etc? They don't have a website. Best looking bbk what??
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by twin001
those look like they are rebadged K-Sports. I think D2 does the same thing. Regardless, they sure do look nice.
Hey, guys you really need to examine a little look closer. Caliper designs are way different, than D2 or K-sports. I suggest you pull up pics of all three and compare. As far as rebadging of D2 and K-sports. What I've read, heard, see and believe that D2, K-Sport, XYZ, etc. brakes are made in the same factory in Tawain by the same company.... Endless. So no wonder they look almost if not identical. With that said a picture of similar appearing calipers is hardly definitive PROOF that they are the same. Many knock-off products LOOK the same as (or very similar to) an original, without being even remotely close to the same quality. Alliance BBKS on the other hand aren't in that category and originates from a different side of the world with a unique set of BBKs. As far as performance, I'll let you know how they perform once they are installed. We do have some mountains on the Island...would be a good place to test them. But hey, thanks for the comments though and good looking

Last edited by SILKZ03; 04-30-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:03 PM
twin001

what is Alliance's webpage address? I googled Alliance brakes, Alliance big brakes, Alliance bbk, and Alliance and couldn't find anything.

Also, just because they may be "made in the same factory" does not mean they are made to the same manufacturing specifications, quality, or material. Nor does it mean that Endless actually makes them....they may just use the same factory. I'm sure Endless is outsourcing the manufacturing to said company, just providing them with their strict manufacturing processes and requirements. I work at a company that makes parts for all different types of aircraft, even competing companies like Boeing and Airbus. We simply provide the engineering and manufacturing labor for them while strictly complying their procedures, specifications, and material requirements.....and they can be worlds apart on some things.

Regardless, the brakes do look nice.

There was a guy on the Supra forums that bought a dozen front/rear setups from the company that made K-Sport/D2's and he could have whatever he wanted etched on them. Some were blank, some had custom etching.

Last edited by twin001; 04-30-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Maresh@Blackline
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hey, guys you really need to examine a little look closer. Caliper designs are way different, than D2 or K-sports. I suggest you pull up pics of all three and compare. As far as rebadging of D2 and K-sports. What I've read, heard, see and believe that D2, K-Sport, XYZ, etc. brakes are made in the same factory in Tawain by the same company.... Endless. So no wonder they look almost if not identical. With that said a picture of similar appearing calipers is hardly definitive PROOF that they are the same. Many knock-off products LOOK the same as (or very similar to) an original, without being even remotely close to the same quality. Alliance BBKS on the other hand aren't in that category and originates from a different side of the world with a unique set of BBKs. As far as performance, I'll let you know how they perform once they are installed. We do have some mountains on the Island...would be a good place to test them. But hey, thanks for the comments though and good looking

what is Alliance's webpage address? I googled Alliance brakes, Alliance big brakes, Alliance bbk, and Alliance and couldn't find anything.

Also, just because they may be "made in the same factory" does not mean they are made to the same manufacturing specifications, quality, or material. Nor does it mean that Endless actually makes them....they may just use the same factory....
you're completely missing the point reinforced by silk's post. they're NOT made in the same factory and they dont look the same.

#1 search for me: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=all...p=mss&ei=UTF-8
their page is www.alliance-ap.com as you can see its still under construction so the only words being cataloged right now by search engines is their actual company name.
These things dont even look remotely similar in caliper or rotor design

Old 05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
SILKZ03

okay, here they are. I've been having some fitment issues with my custom work equips, spacers work but then I'd have to do some extensive body work, pull fenders ect. I'd have to use, 10mm rear, 20mm front spacers. That dosen't seem too much but with the wheels I have, 19x9.5+19 front 19x9.11+20 they are already sticking out anyway. With spacer? yeah...need body work to accomodate, they stick out too far. Luckly I ran across a deal on some Volk GT-7s 20x9.5+23, 20x10.5 +26 for a incredible deal...put them on...here you go. I really not feelin it yet because my works are my babies...but its alot of work and money to get them to look and fit properly. With the volks...no issue.

The brakes..look awesome and perform great, still can't get use to the new look with the volks. These are quick pics of the brakes....excuse the car, I didn't get chance to clean the wheels or the car. just wanted you guys to see the brakes...once my voltex gets here...then a real photo shoot with a real camera...

These are my works...I gotta make it fit

Last edited by SILKZ03; 05-17-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:07 PM
CarlosCh

Pretty nice looking... huge!!! I hope you make it happen with the Equips, but they already look great with the Volks!

Good Luck!
C.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:30 PM
JETPILOT

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You better kill your source. Endless making D2? KSport?

Endless is made in Japan!

From Endless....

On another note, not only are Japan’s manufacturing skills superior, but the materials they use are much finer. For instance, forged calipers made in Taiwan from manufacturers such as VTTR have decent machining and production quality. Their alumite calipers are, in fact, clean. (I bring up VTTR because there was rumor that Endless produces their calipers there. Not true.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:13 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by JETPILOT
You better kill your source. Endless making D2? KSport?

Endless is made in Japan!

From Endless....
Oh...okay...source killed! Thanks for the late info and endless update.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:20 AM
zBear

Damn these are nice brakes!!
Old 05-17-2009, 01:02 PM
jdmgee35

Did u need extended lugs for these? super nice...
Old 05-17-2009, 01:16 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by jdmgee35
Did u need extended lugs for these? super nice...
No brah....no extended lugs needed. Everything fit perfectly. All I did was slap the volks on and lug nuts. I wish it was that easy with equips. Thanks for the positive comments.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:59 AM
kaminariZ

unbelievable kit. i want....
Old 05-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Maresh@Blackline
Vendor - Former Vendor

new black kit pics in a sec

Last edited by mikemjohnson; 05-25-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Quick Reply: New alliance 8/6 pot red bbk!!!!