Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

ARE MY EIBACHES UPSIDE DOWN!!!!! and rubber mounts??

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 AM
neal@tirerack
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

If the part #'s on the springs are not upside down then neither is the spring.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:04 AM
bomber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Darkpath
This comment wasn't directed At you Rock... It was for the select few who'd rather label your post a fail... than answer it... as far as letting the flaming begin as a result of 'My Two Cents' - I was making the assumption that those who flame a guy for a legitimate question - couldn't help themselves and would begin flaming ME for stating the obvious.

When you find yourself wondering in the dark of night how the country got into the state it is in. Don't believe it was because of GW Bush or some other scapegoat being crucified for the nation's woes. Look to your neighbor, out there hiding behind a screen.. being a jerk behind the scenes, doing things they wouldn't do face to face... It is the people themselves... and on here we sometimes have a cross-section of the worst. Hard to believe. Look at the post-counts of the worst of them and imagine their lives.
I hate to hyjack this thread but man you hit the nail on the head. I am the member of several other forums one which is extremely large. They finally got a handle on all of the BS. There is a general discussion area and pretty much anything goes. In the tech forums, they do not allow any flaming. If the Site owner wants this forum to last in the long haul, they are going to have to start moderating the tech forums or the site becomes useless. I have used the search function and many times when I find something I thought would be helpful, it's not.

I just ponied up for a membership and frankly speaking, I'm begining to be sorry I did.

OP your question was reasonable.

Bomber

Last edited by bomber; 08-29-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:52 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Truth is posted above.

It should be a huge red flag that a new member had to go to a competitor's website for an answer.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:37 AM
RocKstR350z

I agree with the two people above. If someone can post a question in the tech forum no matter how newb it may be to you theres no reason for all that. If you have and answer then answer the question then feel free to flag. Dont coem into a post, not answer the question and flag. Thats just a useless post.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:08 PM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Darkpath

Just once it would be nice (for the benefit of the rest of us) if when a technical question was asked (even if by a newb like myself) that instead of BS commentary that users make an effort to provide constructive and/or intelligent suggestion instead of simply trying to make someone feel stupid.

There's my two cents... Now let the flaming begin... We're all used to it to the point of lunacy by now.

Click on my username and read my past posts. Click on your own and refresh your memory. We do have members here that help, takes a lot of time and effort, no matter how easy it may look to some. You don't help people here, please don't suggest those of us that DO,.......... don't exist. That's all I have to say.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:57 AM
bomber

Originally Posted by Gsedan35
Click on my username and read my past posts. Click on your own and refresh your memory. We do have members here that help, takes a lot of time and effort, no matter how easy it may look to some. You don't help people here, please don't suggest those of us that DO,.......... don't exist. That's all I have to say.
I am sure you realize that his comment was not directed at the good folks who do help. I am sure you also see the posts that are......"unhelpful" and the point of his comment.

I have done a lot of lurking around and frankly speaking, there are a ton of incredibly talented and helpful folks on this forum. There are also a lot of people who are arrogant and immature.

Bomber
Old 09-02-2009, 04:51 AM
RocKstR350z

So i just put the bump stops back in and the car doesnt even look lowered. Its almost back to stock ride height in the back. Ill be doing the front tomorow but now im starting to agree with my350z.com that they should not be used with the springs