New Forum Sponsor Introduction: Essex Parts Services

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 11:08 AM
JRitt@essex
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Forum Sponsor Introduction: Essex Parts Services

Hi,
My name is Jeff Ritter, and I’m the High Performance Division Manager at Essex Parts Services. We've decided to become a supporting sponsor for this forum. I'm posting in the brakes forum, since that is one of the primary focuses of our business. Essex has been in business since 1981, primarily servicing the professional racing market (NASCAR, ALMS, Grand-Am, etc.) We are currently located in Charlotte, NC. You can read a bit about our history here. In recent years we’ve had a growing presence in the automotive aftermarket, bringing professional level products and technology from Europe to amateur racers and enthusiasts in North America. Much of our business revolves around brakes, and we are the exclusive North American importer and distributor for some of the biggest brands in motorsports. Our focus is solely on the highest quality products that have been proven under the most rigorous forms of racing. Moving forward, we will be continually working with these manufacturers to develop new products for the 350Z.

AP Racing competition (England)- Complete high performance brake systems, calipers, discs, brake fluid, clutches, master cylinders, pedal boxes, brake pads

Ferodo Racing (Italy)- Racing brake pads, brake fluid

CL Brakes (France)- Sintered Racing brake pads

Endless (Japan)- Racing brake pads, brake fluids (we handle their NASCAR business)

Spiegler Performance Parts (Germany/USA)- Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Teknofibra (Italy)- Thermal and sound barriers and insulation

Scorpion (England)- Sport and racing exhaust systems

Tire Power (England)- Tire softener for treating race tires

While we are not exclusive on the following brands, we do hold and sell a sizeable inventory of their products:

Hawk Performance (USA)- Street and racing brake pads

Powerslot / Centric/ StopTech brake discs (USA)- High performance OEM replacement brake discs

Millers Oils (USA)- Engine and gearbox oil

In addition to importing and selling these products, we provide a number of services to the professional racing market, such as brake disc and pad burnishing, caliper and master cylinder rebuilding, brake dynamometer testing, etc.

Essex Staff: Essex has a diverse and talented staff, with over a century of combined experience in motorsports. Most of our managers are industry veterans who have held high ranking positions throughout racing, and just about everyone at Essex has personally participated in motorsports as well. We understand your passion for your car, and we strive towards keeping our customers satisfied at all times.

Personal History: I’ve been actively involved in motorsports since roughly 1999, initially in autoX, then in HPDE and time trials. I’ve owned a number of performance cars over the years, including: Integra Type-R, C5 Z06, etc. I have also been participating in various automotive forums since that time under the screen name “J Ritt”. You can read more about me here. Also of note on this forum...I was one of the first people in the country to own a 350Z, a silver 2003 enthusiast #399.

I and the other folks at Essex are excited to join and support this community, and we look forward to providing its members with top quality products and services. If you want to keep track of what we’re up to, you can like us on Facebook, and/or join our newsletter in the bottom left corner of our homepage. If you ever have any questions or are interested in any of the products we represent, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our phone number is 704-824-6030. We do not have an automated attendant, so you will always get a live human on the phone during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm ET). You can also email me at any time through my signature, and I’ll make sure someone gets you an answer in a timely manner. Thanks for having us, and we appreciate any support you can give us.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:25 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome guys