DBA 4000 T3 Rotor

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 01:00 PM
SharX59

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default DBA 4000 T3 Rotor

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any information on these
Rotors from DBA. Apparently they are parts of DBA's clubspec line of performance rotors. I want to pick these up, however I can't find out if they are sole seperately like the 4000xs rotors or if they are sold in pairs. The only site I found that had them for sale was autoanything. On the site it seems that these rotors are cheaper than the cs model. I can't even find out if they would fit a z
Equipped with brembos. Any inglformation, or even a site to order from would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:06 AM
leodspider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, not sure if this is much help, but I have the DBA disks there brilliant. Mines fit with the brembos, I've mated them to the ferrodo d's 2500 pads which works a treat. I believe there sold in pairs mate. Also inwould e very wary what batch you get cause I heard the first initial batch had warping issues.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:24 AM
jonsg35

OP, crazy thing.. I've been looking at these too for my 2006 G35. Well heads up on a site. My friend with a STi bought his DBA's from www.knsbrakes.com. well I priced them for all 4 rotors and it was $650, so yea a little pricey. But my friend swears by them, just a heads up bro.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 AM
SharX59

Originally Posted by leodspider
Hey, not sure if this is much help, but I have the DBA disks there brilliant. Mines fit with the brembos, I've mated them to the ferrodo d's 2500 pads which works a treat. I believe there sold in pairs mate. Also inwould e very wary what batch you get cause I heard the first initial batch had warping issues.
Then how would I know for sure if I am getting a good set of rotors when I order them?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 AM
SharX59

Originally Posted by jonsg35
OP, crazy thing.. I've been looking at these too for my 2006 G35. Well heads up on a site. My friend with a STi bought his DBA's from www.knsbrakes.com. well I priced them for all 4 rotors and it was $650, so yea a little pricey. But my friend swears by them, just a heads up bro.
Thanks for the site!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:31 PM
KNS Brakes
Vendor - Former Vendor

First

DBA is a VERY HIGH QUALITY MANUFACTURER.

Material, manufacturing, machining and tooling -all in house to TRY to make a better part.

China does not always win.

-Ken