Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Camber question

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 07:26 PM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camber question

So today I noticed that the camber of my rear wheels looks like its way off. All I have right now are the B&G spings. I just installed them a couple days ago. On my last car the rears didn't do this. I don't have a pic but it looks like the rear wheels ae bowed out from the bottom. Like its too low or something. My Hotchkis sways should be in soon but I don't think they are going to correct this. I know I need to get an alignment but I don't think its going to adjust it that far. Is anyone else having this effect or is it normal?
Old 04-25-2004, 08:00 PM
westpak
SFZCC

You are right the sways wont do anything for it. The drop will cause your camber to go out both in back and front but the rear is adjustable so I would take it in in a week or so and see if they adjust it.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:03 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by westpak
You are right the sways wont do anything for it. The drop will cause your camber to go out both in back and front but the rear is adjustable so I would take it in in a week or so and see if they adjust it.
Thanks a million for the quick reply. I was starting to get worried. Its only a 1" drop but after looking at it today I was kinda worried. This is my first RWD car so I'm kinda new to this.