Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Camber and Alignment kits

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 07:59 PM
speedzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Camber and Alignment kits

Has anyone had to add a camber and alignment kit after changing to Eibach springs (pro set)?

Changing wheels over to 19"s
Old 06-26-2004, 08:16 AM
zwindsor
Twisty addict

Some have and some haven't. Each car seems to align differently. Some owners align as best they can and live with the extra negative camber.

I added adjustable rods to the rear and still need to do something about the front.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:28 AM
dwnshift

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

350EVO Front control arms.......
Attached Thumbnails Camber and Alignment kits-350evoarms.jpg  
Old 06-27-2004, 06:24 PM
myz8a4re

i did, i added kinetix front & rear camber arms to pull camber back into spec as well as the traction arms to get the rear toe back in spec. honestly the car handled phenominally with the added camber once i lowered my z but i didnt want to go replacing my 19" tires anytime soon. so i actually pulled my camber less negative than factory to get a more even footprint out back & keep from the inner edge wearing faster. i do not auto-x so mine were only for optimal alignment settings for even tire wear.......the z still handles great on the street for daily driving........

-justin
Old 01-04-2005, 09:16 PM
n1cK!
Infiltrator!

Question installation....

Originally posted by myz8a4re
i did, i added kinetix front & rear camber arms to pull camber back into spec as well as the traction arms to get the rear toe back in spec. honestly the car handled phenominally with the added camber once i lowered my z but i didnt want to go replacing my 19" tires anytime soon. so i actually pulled my camber less negative than factory to get a more even footprint out back & keep from the inner edge wearing faster. i do not auto-x so mine were only for optimal alignment settings for even tire wear.......the z still handles great on the street for daily driving........

-justin
i know this is an old thread, but hopefully you still have a subscription to this thread...justin, did you install these yourselves? if so, how difficult was the install? if you had access to a lift, which lift would you use, the roll on, or the sticks? if you could please let me know, i'd greatly appreicate it. thanks!

n1cK!