Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Suspension Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Sean00500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension Question

Gotta few questions to ask some experienced people on suspension. I know a little bit about suspension but can always use some help.

First off, i am going to buy either the JIC FLTA2 Coilovers, or the Tein Flex's and in that situation prolly the edfc with them. I am still trying to decide which one i rather get. I know two people one with JIC one with Tein and they both love there own brand to death so they dont help me out but if any one has any opinions or suggestions please post them.

Asside from that when i do decide which set to get, this whole business with upper control arms, camber arms, toe arms etc, i have been trying to understand what they do and which are neccessary to get. I kind of grasp the cancept of the upper control arms, they seem pretty impt. but the others say they help when the car has been lowered, i kow the coilovers lower the car a little bit but i am not sure if the upper control arms, camber arms, toe arms etc are good to use with the coils or only if u use like lowering springs. If any one could send some info this way it would truly help me out. I am looking at spending about $1800 on the coilovers, and stillen and JIC have sets of the upper control arms, camber arms, and toe arms, for about $1600 so i want to make sure they will help with the handeling of my car to where they are worth spending as much as i am spending on the coils. Thanx for takin the time to help with this.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Moroccan_Mole

do you plan on tracking the car at all?

or will this be just for daily driving?
Old 09-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Sean00500

more of daily driving over nething else.