Notices

FS: stoptech front 332mm bbk

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM
jemeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jarrodh77
Similar situation here... I sent payment for the Momo wheel he was selling on the 21st. Friday he pm'd me saying he would have a tracking number by the end of the day (because I asked for one). I haven't heard anything since.
OP/seller has been an active member for awhile so I understand things come up in life every now and then... Just waiting for a response...

In the meantime I did send the payment for these... And I want them!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:42 AM
macao_friend

Well, I purchased a diffuser from this seller and I am sure we all heard the same thing why he didn't response. Anyway, I did get my diffuser yesterday and guess what...it has a 6 inch crack on it. And no, that was not disclosed on his for sale thread. Paint on that diffuser...don't get me started on that, but I won't blame him for that. I assumed the paint was good. Won't assume again.

Anyway, I said I will ship it back to him for a refund. He said no. I ask for a partial refund since it was damaged, he said no.

So you guys take this for what it's worth. I will let paypal deal with this and the worst that can happen is that I get scammed for $160. Hope you guys have better luck than me.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:23 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a scamming piece of ****. Hope you guys get your money back.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:56 PM
jarrodh77

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got in touch with him today by emailing him through his Paypal address. He actually responded pretty quickly. It turns out he was banned for not following marketplace rules on a few of his other FS threads, which is why he hasn't been responding to PMs. He says he shipped my wheel out this week and offered to send me a pic of the receipt. There's no excuse for what happened with macao, but I feel better about us actually getting the parts we paid for.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:38 AM
jemeister

Got my box for the brakes this morning. Guess what, empty box with one old rotor in it.

I'll find you

Last edited by jemeister; 08-06-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:30 AM
jarrodh77

Mine came today, and it looks like I'm the only one that made out ok so far. Aside from being not the best packing job I've ever seen, everything is here and in good shape. If you need his personal email or mailing address PM me.

Edit: I also have his phone number, facebook, etc. if it comes down to that.

Last edited by jarrodh77; 08-06-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Beast101

Default Damn

Originally Posted by jemeister
Got my box for the brakes this morning. Guess what, empty box with one old rotor in it.

I'll find you
Damn...that sucks. I had a weird feeling about this post.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 AM
ttuberz
Banned

I was banned for posting the rest of my engine stuff for sale with not the most recent date of the picture. Brakes were shipped out last week with delivery confirmation! I am rocking stock pieces of ****. I wasn't aware of this till someone contacted me directly. Everyone else got their parts fine. Only problem I had was with a guy who received the diffuser and is claiming it has a crack. I wasn't even aware of this till today. If the brakes are stolen file a claim through the postal service I don't know what to say. They were packaged up and shipped out fine delivery confirmation and insurance. And now im threated with people coming to find me? Well g you know where I live i'm not hiding anything just would not like to get harrassed and scammed so come find me and accuse me something worthwile cause this is bull sheit.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:43 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by macao_friend
Well, I purchased a diffuser from this seller and I am sure we all heard the same thing why he didn't response. Anyway, I did get my diffuser yesterday and guess what...it has a 6 inch crack on it. And no, that was not disclosed on his for sale thread. Paint on that diffuser...don't get me started on that, but I won't blame him for that. I assumed the paint was good. Won't assume again.

Anyway, I said I will ship it back to him for a refund. He said no. I ask for a partial refund since it was damaged, he said no.

So you guys take this for what it's worth. I will let paypal deal with this and the worst that can happen is that I get scammed for $160. Hope you guys have better luck than me.
And this guy^ harrased me every single day even though I told him I shipped it. He gets diffuser but is pissed it took a while getting a tracking number to him so he asks for 50$ back but is willing to fix it? cmon either there is nothing or he was going to repaint it himself and just wants to get this for cheaper. I don't understand why you would waste your money shipping it for a refund I won't give you on something you damaged. It was fine. I know people whove seen it. Wasn't the best paint job but its not the worst either in terms of quality of clear coat. That's just whack. Good luck
Old 08-06-2011, 10:48 AM
jemeister

I picked the box up at the USPS office this morning because I wasn't home yesterday when it was delivered. I brought it out to my car and opened it. Saw what was inside and thought about it. Brought it back in and asked how much it would cost to ship the box with that one rotor in it to CT. Guess what, they quoted me the same amount to ship it back. Meaning it was that "weight" when he shipped it out to me meaning he only put that 1 oem stock rotor in it.

So no one stole it while it was on the way to me.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:53 AM
ttuberz
Banned

I picked the box up at the USPS office this morning because I wasn't home yesterday when it was delivered. I brought it out to my car and opened it. Saw what was inside and thought about it. Brought it back in and asked how much it would cost to ship the box with that one rotor in it to CT. Guess what, they quoted me the same amount to ship it back. Meaning it was that "weight" when he shipped it out to me meaning he only put that 1 oem stock rotor in it.

I was contacted by someone who told me they may have been stolen so that Is what I assumed you thought that.

EDIT: I don't know what else to say besides file a claim with the post office. I know I did my part like with everybody else who i sold stuff to.

Last edited by ttuberz; 08-06-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:58 AM
jarrodh77

Stolen or not, why would there be an OEM rotor instead of the 2-piece slotted rotors pictured?
Old 08-06-2011, 10:59 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Mine came today, and it looks like I'm the only one that made out ok so far. Aside from being not the best packing job I've ever seen, everything is here and in good shape. If you need his personal email or mailing address PM me.

Edit: I also have his phone number, facebook, etc. if it comes down to that.

I don't know what you mean by package job. The momo wheel was inside a blanket like they make for wheels when you buy them new inside a momo box all within a bigger box. 2 boxes sir. Hope you got it fine and see that was NEW like I described.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:02 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Stolen or not, why would there be an OEM rotor instead of the 2-piece slotted rotors pictured?
I don't know what to tell you. I can explain to you that the rotors were flat down on top of each other separated by cardboard with the calipers inside their own boxes with instructions on top wrapped up.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:05 AM
jarrodh77

Originally Posted by ttuberz
I don't know what you mean by package job. The momo wheel was inside a blanket like they make for wheels when you buy them new inside a momo box all within a bigger box. 2 boxes sir. Hope you got it fine and see that was NEW like I described.
Both boxes were flattened and pretty beat-up, but that probably happened during shipping. Everything is here & in good shape, so no problems here.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:10 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Both boxes were flattened and pretty beat-up, but that probably happened during shipping. Everything is here & in good shape, so no problems here.
this is why i prefer real life transactions. cash for product. none of this would ever go down beleive me.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:40 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hard to make up a story of how this happened. jemeister, have you filed a claim with paypal?
Old 08-06-2011, 11:49 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
Hard to make up a story of how this happened. jemeister, have you filed a claim with paypal?
he filed it and closed it and i assumed everything was fine till a friend called me today and told me of this prank now
Old 08-06-2011, 11:53 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope you guys work something out.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:57 AM
ttuberz
Banned

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
I hope you guys work something out.
Jeremy go file a claim at the post office man it was delivery confirmed. They should be able to have some sort of reimbursment for you. I donno

Quick Reply: FS: stoptech front 332mm bbk