Notices

FS: AP Racing Front BBK w 2 Piece Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 08:30 AM
micmicmotorbike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AP Racing Front BBK w 2 Piece Rotors

FS are my lightly used AP Racing Front BBK with 2 Piece true floating rotors. 2 piece floating allows the rotor to expand and contract with heating and cooling to prevent hairline cracking of the rotors. The great thing about these rotors are, when it comes to replacement time, you only replace the outer rotor and re-use the hat of the rotors. Don't be fooled by the other 1 piece designed rotors available from AP. These are the 13" rotors which are both slotted and cross drilled. As you can see from the pics, there is plenty of meat on the rotors, and have like new thickness on them.

The calipers are 4 piston and show no signs of damage. They are a bit dirty, but these things are in great condition. Nothing a little brake cleaner can't take off. They were only used for a few track days and maybe 2k miles on the street. Reason for selling is bc I have parted out my car.

The Ferrodo ds3000 pads were also only used for 1 track day and have plenty of life on them. These pads cost me $350 new, and modulation on them are amazing. Best track pads I have ever driven on. Currently I have run on Hawk, Project Mu, and Carbotech's, and Ferrodo still beats them out easily....they just cost too much for me. I run my STi now for track days.

Serious inquires only...
NO LOW BALLERS!

PRICED TO SELL @ $1300 w/Ferrodo DS3000 Track Pads
LOCATED FOR PICK UP IN NORTH JERSEY.
WILL SHIP AT YOUR COST.... Get these for an amazing deal here now in time for the spring...
These go for $2050 from stillen without the pads.
http://www.stillen.com/product/brake...720-20594.html
These work with certain offset 17" wheels and 18's as well. And an excerpt from Stillen's site:
"For a big upgrade at an affordable price, Brake Pros offers world renown AP Racing 4-piston calipers running on 1-piece and/or 2-piece rotors. Each kit is designed to work with the original equipment master cylinder, ABS and traction control systems. Specially-designed rotors are cross-drilled and slotted, the optimum for high-performance street, autocross and occasional track day use. The curved vane construction provides for maximum cooling when pushing hard. 2-piece kits come with aluminum alloy hats for better thermal management and maximum weight reduction."

Old 06-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Naminos

Still got these?
Old 06-11-2013, 07:00 PM
micmicmotorbike

yes sir...
lots of interest, no $$$ from anyone.
let me know if you want them....they are too good to be sitting in my garage taking up space.