Notices

FS: Project Mu Forged Sport 6-Piston Front / 4-Piston Big Brake Kit

Old 06-26-2013, 03:53 AM
dmemenza

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

damn man, that's crazy!! Nuttin' but crooks nowadays man...no honest people.

- DM
Old 06-26-2013, 04:00 AM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Man, I hope you stop UPS in time OP, this is why I only sell/buy locally. Keep us posted!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Nintensity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE:
After hearing that the buyer could not present the funds. I suggested that he borrow money from friends, family, wife, etc. But told me on Monday evening that he was unable to do so, and that he would ship it back the moment he received it (Wednesday June 26). I actually went out of my way and suggested solutions that would help him get money simply because the item was already on route to him.

To save the trouble, I called UPS myself and told them to cancel the shipment and send it back. UPS usually makes a first attempt to deliver, but in order to fully intercept the delivery, I had to make a "wrong address" claim, which would thus immediately send the parcel back to me once the parcel arrives at the sorting center.

This morning, I get a phone call today saying that he was able to get money from his parents. He also asked why the parcel hasn't left the sorting center to be delivered to him today. In response, I explained that I called UPS already but was unsure if they would cancel the shipment, or make an attempt to deliver.

He messages me 10 minutes later saying he called them and discovered UPS cancelled the shipment. He starts making the following accusations:

"I don't like how you did that"
"How do I know you are going to do that next time"
"I don't like how you did shady things like not telling me that you cancelled the shipment"
"I'm going to put negative feedback on your Zilvia and my350z account"

Honestly, how am I in the wrong here? I took a huge risk:
1. sending the parcel without getting payed (I even payed for the shipment)
2. learned he got pulled over with a DUI and got sent to jail that night and could not pay me back, the DAY I was expecting payment from him
3. He makes an excuse saying he has a court appearance and could not pay me back
4. Calls me last minute saying he got the money from his parents
5. As the money was not sent, I was obligated to return the item back to me. (and he complains even more)

Any thoughts on this matter? I called UPS saying to cancel but what if he calls UPS to tell them to send it regardless? Does the receiver have any authority over what happens?

Best regards,
Nick
Old 06-26-2013, 10:37 AM
dmemenza

No way you are in the wrong man. You are just trying to protect your goods, after all, it is still yours since you haven't gotten payment for the item yet. It sucks it has to happen to you dude....it sounds like you're a straight-up guy and were doing things out of good faith. And you got burned.....I still can't believe what I just read. That guy has a lot of nerve. Its not like you were shipping to him a shift ****.....that BBK is grade A **** man ...and costs a nice penny. I would talk to the mods of my350z and Zilvia.net and explain to them the story and see what they can do to help out your feedback.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:19 PM
a-town204

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea man your not in the wrong at all. Your the seller and without the payment get back YOUR brakes!
I wish I had the money orelse I would have bought them off you but Im buying rims and I'm in Winnipeg too, but I wouldn't have asked for the Brakes before I fully paid.
Good luck with everything man.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:02 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Not your fault at all br0.. All the excuses he's using are childish and scketchy. This is a grown man's toy... you either have the money or you don't, you going to jail and use the money for bail has NOTHING to do with this purchase.

I say don't sell it to this guy and find another buyer instead, it's a fishy transaction from what I read in your post and what he threatening to do is a douche bag move. I hope you get your brakes back.

Keep us posted!

Last edited by stogey420time; 06-26-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:16 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

If no money was exchanged there was no transaction. He has no ground to stand on. UPS is not going to go back and forth with you and the consignee; if the shipment has been cancelled then I would be calling UPS everyday with a status update ensuring that package does not get delivered. I hope you learned something from this. Kid sounds like a punk and if he frequents zilvia, I'm sure he is. Good luck.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 PM
abushong504

^Agreed.

And tell that kid to hush. Sounds like an idiot. He should be shocked the brakes were in route without him even sending money. Good call on never doing that again. Hope you get this all settled homie!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:14 PM
microsteve40
Know it all

I wouldn't even care about the itrader rating at this point. Get the brakes back and move on. If you get a bad rating, and can't get the mods to fix it for you, so be it. Better than losing a $5000 set of brakes for nothing!

And PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS do not send any items without being paid first. Make sure that money is secure in your bank account before you send items, especially such expensive ones.

The moral of the story: you should have accepted my offer a month ago!
Old 06-27-2013, 06:50 AM
C5_vette

Tell him to F**k off.

Don't play at the big kids table when you don't have the funds!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:08 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude straight up tried to scam you and now he's upset that you caught his scam?! WOW...

And on a really serious note. $2000 shipped. Money is ready. 62 positive Trader Scores won't lie
Old 06-27-2013, 08:31 AM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 117 Likes on 63 Posts

If he leaves you an itrader....you can report it. There will be an explanation box, etc and it is sent to us. Make sure you have a link to this thread in the explanation.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:41 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ship them to me. I'll have a check out to you ASAP.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:48 PM
shyun1250

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bb1314
Dude straight up tried to scam you and now he's upset that you caught his scam?! WOW...

And on a really serious note. $2000 shipped. Money is ready. 62 positive Trader Scores won't lie
lol.
I can even do better than that and I'm local lol.
If we doing the lowball thang.
I'll throw in my bit as well then $3000 local.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:50 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Sucks man, should've taken a "cash pickup tonight" deal
Old 07-01-2013, 05:05 AM
dmemenza

agreed with microsteve....don't send without payment, ever. Especially something of this caliber. In the end, I hope everything works out and please keep us posted. His username should get flagged with a big fat warning to "beware of this buyer", for sure.

Like the others, I wish I had the money to just throw on this BBK. Because its freakin' awesome!

- DM
Old 07-02-2013, 11:09 AM
procustomize

Offer PMed, I have cash in hand, ready to paypal.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:05 PM
BallZ33

Totally off topic... But do you know what the paint code is on these? Or perhaps the proper name for the paint?
Old 07-08-2013, 03:21 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Project mu blue....
Old 07-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Nintensity

*UPDATE*

After not receiving a response back from the buyer for approximately a week, I decided to take matters into my own hands: Getting my Lawyer to get back my Project Mu kit back.

An unexpected turn in events:
User from my350z A-town204 recently texted me saying he, too, also got scammed by the same guy. In February 2013, A-town204 sent money to Kristopher Malko for a StopTech BBK and he never received it.

Details about him:
1. Goes by the name Kristopher / Chris Malko
2. Username Malko on my350z
2. Resides in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada)
3. Drives a Lime Green 350z

Long Story Short:
- Kris hasn't payed me even when we originally agreed that he would send payment right after I provided the Tracking number to him
- I call UPS to cancel shipment like 5 times because he hasn't payed me. But they go ahead an make an attempt delivery. And Kris signs the received parcel without sending me money.
- Kris claims there were missing pieces in the BBK.
- Kris claims he sent it back, but he hasn't texted me the Tracking number
- Kris is ignoring my calls and texts

What should I do?
I'm already in contact with a Lawyer because this is a civil matter. All I want back is my Project Mu kit back. But with people say, that I sue for money as well. Am I in the wrong here? I believe I have every right in this situation simply because the buyer didn't send me the money as what we agreed upon.

Can I tie in the My350z community and have you guys vouch for me? Are there 350z owners who reside in Manitoba who can help me out on this one? What should I do?

Here is the original conversation I had with the seller. I haven't deleted anything yet from my phone. LONG SCROLLING WARNING. To view full conversation, Click here

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Project Mu Forged Sport 6-Piston Front / 4-Piston Big Brake Kit