Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

Best Place for Afermarket Z parts (price/stock)

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 07:01 AM
rwill350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Place for Afermarket Z parts (price/stock)

To each his/her own..but with the amount of after market vendors out there...

Looking for suggestions/recomendations on the best place you have found to buy after markets mod parts both in price and availability... One stop shop that may not have everything, but close!!!

Vendor must (a given) have On-line store front and drop ship nationally. It's getting like buying cereal at the supermarket... and frankly I want to install mods and have fun...the constant shopping and comparing is getting old..

appreciate it !!
Old 08-11-2003, 08:32 AM
WebToker

Default Re: Best Place for Afermarket Z parts (price/stock)

Originally posted by rwill350Z
To each his/her own..but with the amount of after market vendors out there...

Looking for suggestions/recomendations on the best place you have found to buy after markets mod parts both in price and availability... One stop shop that may not have everything, but close!!!

Vendor must (a given) have On-line store front and drop ship nationally. It's getting like buying cereal at the supermarket... and frankly I want to install mods and have fun...the constant shopping and comparing is getting old..

appreciate it !!

I have been using AutoCarParts.com for about 3 years now. The customer support is the best in the industry. Never have had any issues with the product delivered. The prices are really good compared to other online sites. I fully recommend them for any part. The tracking is very cool, you can see the status of your order at any time.

Last edited by WebToker; 08-11-2003 at 08:36 AM.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:21 AM
rwill350Z

Check em out! Good prices so far and plenty to choose from..

Great Thanks!
Old 08-11-2003, 09:25 AM
RP-350Z

I also use AutoCarParts.com

Their customer service is top notch, fast courteous and on time. I had a question about my order so I e-mailed them with my question and literally 30 minutes later it was answered. My order was shipped on time. In the e-mail that AutoCarParts.com sent it included a convenient seven digit tracking number that I could use on their site to track my package. Another thing that attracted me to buy here instead of anywhere else were their prices. They were among the lowest I've seen. I would definitely recommend AutoCarParts.com to anyone wanting aftermarket parts for their car.

Another cool thing is that AutoCarParts will have a project 350Z that they will be modifying. Documenting each part as they do a step by step installation guide, giving dyno figures and reviews.

Last edited by RP-350Z; 08-11-2003 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:20 PM
jritoli

Default Aftermarket

Best place for Nismo parts for your Z IMO is Jeff over at Performance Nissan. Telephone number is 626-305-3000
Old 08-11-2003, 12:27 PM
kbsig106

Default Re: Aftermarket

Originally posted by jritoli
Best place for Nismo parts for your Z IMO is Jeff over at Performance Nissan. Telephone number is 626-305-3000

Second that!!!!!!!!

The Nismo CAI was received and I'm very happy. Took one week via UPS from Cali to Florida. I believe he even mailed it the same day.

A++++
Old 08-11-2003, 12:30 PM
djkern
Banned

best place for aftermarket parts is my vendor joe at t3motorsports in boston. his number is 617-738-2888. i'm in the midst of setting up an online store and whatnot with him. i will be doing all the sales and all the tech stuff. he will provide me with all of his vendors and pricing that he uses from his shop. i went to the shop this past weekend...and we decided we wanted to get up an running on the internet...no more just boston and local areas...we want to work all over. he's got the best prices by far on many many items...he can get virtually anything. if you want to talk to him...give him a call. or you can wait till we get the web site up and running again and get the online part of the store live. they are awesome with custom parts and modifications...just not super with the internet and setting up web site stuff...not their cup of tea!

thanks,
djk

Last edited by djkern; 08-11-2003 at 12:41 PM.