Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

Looking for the LA Dealer who was selling below MSRP

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 08:28 PM
Moridan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for the LA Dealer who was selling below MSRP

I remember that there was a dealer posting on this board about his selling Z's $1200 below MSPR, but I cant remember his name. At the time, I was dealing with another dealer but that fell through. I am stationed overseas and had just bought airplane tickets to come back to the states to purchase the car after the dealer I was working with said that they could get the car I wanted with no problems. Now they cant, imagine my luck.

So if someone can point me in this guys direction I would really appreciate it.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:05 PM
dchengmd

I just visited Power Nissan in Torrance, CA last weekend - they were willing to go about $1000 below MSRP on a 04 track model.

Also, the manager at Superior Nissan of Carson was willing to take up to $1700 off MSRP off their remaining stock of 03's.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Moridan

Happen to know what the Zip Code os out there? I know what I want, have the money to buy it, and am so dissapointed about how much of a pain in the *** its being to get it.
Old 09-19-2003, 05:01 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Looking for the LA Dealer who was selling below MSRP

Originally posted by Moridan
I remember that there was a dealer posting on this board about his selling Z's $1200 below MSPR, but I cant remember his name. At the time, I was dealing with another dealer but that fell through. I am stationed overseas and had just bought airplane tickets to come back to the states to purchase the car after the dealer I was working with said that they could get the car I wanted with no problems. Now they cant, imagine my luck.

So if someone can point me in this guys direction I would really appreciate it.
I think your looking for me!!! Also I'm leaving for a well needed party cruise to Mexico so I won't be back in the store till the 23rd. Call me then and I'll get you a car!!