Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

Hello all..new here

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 04:58 PM
xTimx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all..new here

hey guys,

i'm Tim. joined up and thought i'd do some reading here around the forums before i decided to do my first post.

i dont own a Z just yet...but it IS my dream car and currently its a high goal for me to achieve one.

Giving that i live in Canada, the prices are a lil different for Z's than they are in the states. *or at least i think so* i'm finding that they are higher in canada than they are in the states.
i'm looking to buy one here soon, its all depending on this new job i'm applying for.
My financial situation is rather downsome. my credit sucks and the banks will only let me have so much for a loan, i already have 6k borrowed and i doubt they'll let me borrow more. i was thinking of financing through someone but..:\ i dunno lol.

There IS an 03' enthusiast for sale in the next city over, with 84k miles on it. and he wants 16K$ for it. the car was originally from arizona, and was imported. the owner says he spent around 5k$ for inspection, saftey, and shipping to have it imported.
The only real way for me to do this deal is to do financing through him, with a downpayment. he has his dealers license and all.

i dunnoo what to doooooo, is there red flags that u all feel that should be going up? any caution to the wind?

thank you for reading! and i envy u all having Z's, each and every single one of them are beautiful

thank you again.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:02 PM
hellsoldiers08

hmm i guess the reason why the Z would be higher in price up there is because of the seaons and the Z not the best snow car to drive in the winter. Also, couldnt you just come down to the states and drive it back up to canada, which it be cheaper to do? I dont know your laws and customs but idk what make sense doesnt always play out into what you can actually do. Also, if i was you i would pay off the 6k loan and save up for a down payment. that i would honestly think help your loaning power and credit score.

just my .02cents
Old 05-26-2010, 06:13 PM
zaperroni

my advice would be to wait and get one in the winter. then you will have more money saved up, and the prices are cheaper in the winter
Old 05-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Goo$e
Banned

Why don't you pay off what you are borrowing, then save up enough in cash for the Z. That sounds like a better plan.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:14 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I see this going no where. Sorry.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:36 PM
xTimx

alright thanx for the advice guys! mucho appreciated
Old 05-26-2010, 09:43 PM
DB350

Any chance the 350z youre looking at is in silverspring, saskatoon?

NVM
Old 05-27-2010, 07:49 AM
xTimx

its in saskatoon yes...but not from silverspring. from a private buyer who has his dealership license.