Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

MSRP Z's Available Bay Area!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002, 01:27 PM
GameOver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by spf4000
I said it before and I'll say it again. Stevens Creek Nissan are a bunch of opportunistic leeches.

There's no way in hell they are going to let those go for MSRP. I bet they will all have a 5-10k markup.

If they really are getting 10 in next week, does that mean other dealerships in the area are expecting new shipments too? Maybe I'll be able to get a Z sooner than I thought!
man, as long as IDIOTS keep paying markups they will continue their practice. Basic supply-demand theory

besides, people here in the bay area live by APPEARANCE and will pay whatever it takes so that people around them THINK they have $ or are important; belong to the high society.

Im sorry if anyone gets offended but thats how it is! Go to stanford shopping center and post your experiences here.

There are people that dont rely on appearance....those DO have $ and belong to the "high society".

keeping on with the subject.......theres just not that much supply of cars. I remember when the wrx came out, everyone wanted one and dealers were marking them up. Just with the S2000, at first it was gonna be a limited production.....look at them now, theyre in full production.

later guys
Old 09-13-2002, 01:37 PM
Pooh2002
Charter Member #30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The salesman I talked to at the Hayward Nissan dealer said their dealership has sold all of its cars at MSRP and would order them at MSRP. They got some of the first cars delivered to the Bay Area. Haven't read any complaints from the folks who got their cars there.