Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

HELP! Clear bra + Zaino...

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 08:28 PM
tjmz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Clear bra + Zaino...

Hey all...Sorry for the possibly ignorant question, but this is the first car that I'm really excited about, and I want to take really good care of it...so here goes....

I plan on washing/waxing my car myself, won't get until Feb, and am considering getting the clear bra for added protection. I LOVE cars with extreme shine, and want to ask y'all if the clear bra will interfere with the optical effects of the Zaino job, and if so, are the protective qualities worth getting it and dealing? Thanks very much for your help!!!
Old 12-01-2002, 11:46 AM
Kevin Overall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HELP! Clear bra + Zaino...

Originally posted by tjmz
Hey all...Sorry for the possibly ignorant question, but this is the first car that I'm really excited about, and I want to take really good care of it...so here goes....

I plan on washing/waxing my car myself, won't get until Feb, and am considering getting the clear bra for added protection. I LOVE cars with extreme shine, and want to ask y'all if the clear bra will interfere with the optical effects of the Zaino job, and if so, are the protective qualities worth getting it and dealing? Thanks very much for your help!!!
Does not really matter on the clear bra as you do not want to apply it on top of a Zaino polished surface anyway, the paint needs to be bare for the film to stick properly, then you can Zaino on top of the film to keep junk from sticking to the film.